Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271 ... 294  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 am 

des2 wrote:
With mixed feelings, I can say last night's episode (described by Marion above) was probably the most bizarrely preternatural, unrehearsed 'happening' ever on television. It is almost as if David Bowie's meticulous preparation for his own Requiem and obituary by means of pop videos and his Blackstar album (issued as a whole a few days before his death) also extended to pre-arranging his ex-wife's appearance on CBB in the last week or so, resulting in such a crafted (but seemingly uncrafted) Comedy of Errors!
Hilarious, and poignant.
However, there have been complaints to Ofcom about certain aspects of CBB's handling of all this. I keep my powder dry

People will complain about anything. This was a no-blame happening which arose spontaneously from error and the combination of zany personalities in there. I'm still laughing at them rushing to
check on David Gest in his sick bed. The question is how could they tell if he was alive or not he looks half dead at the best off times, poor man.
Oh, I'm going to the Bad Fire when I die. I'm still laughing about last night. And so glad that for once dreary faux-mance was reduced to a half hearted mere ten second exchange of love hearts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:35 pm 

Puppet Master John

HMs were transformed into puppets and puppet masters tonight as part of the task to win a luxury food task. One bone of contention was that the masters got goodies like sausage sandwiches while the puppets got things like cold lentil soup and spam, a circumstance which particularly upset Megan who moaned and groaned and shrieked and wailed and swore at BIG Brother all the way through the show. I hope she watches the show when she gets out.
a Her voice was loud and irritating and ear piercing
b. Her pretty face was contorted to rat like dimensions when she screams abuse and insists she can’t handle spam.

BB should deliver a roll of duct tape to silence her.

Johnny is confirming my suspicions that he is not a Nice Man. After his cold hearted treatment of Tiffany yesterday, he approached her today with advice. Putting on his psychologist’s at, he reckons her outbursts get in the way of her progress through life. Tiffany started to confide and showed every sign of trusting his good intentions.

Don’t, dear.

Johnny then moved on to Darren who he feels worries too much about his old bad boy image sticking to him. Darren appreciated Johnny’s support and feels he has a trusted friend in Johnny.

You don’t, dear.

The puppets had to nominate the HMs they found most boring. Tiffany named Darren. Johnny was named most arrogant. Gemma rolls her eyes ceiling ward.
Puppets stopped masters smoking for the rest of the task and then had to listen while mean tweets from the public were about them were read out. Megan was told how miserable she is. Name dropping was heavily criticised and so on. The usual BB stuff, including the eating of fermented eggs which made them vomit.

Nominations were rapid fire tonight and only interesting for the fallout. Johnny had to nominate face to face (his prize from the other night). He nominated Angie for her own good, feeling that she was in the wrong environment at the moment.
He also nominated Darren for his own good. He has seen Darren slip into his old ways, going from being happy to be being withdrawn and taking up old addictive habits. Hs nomination is intended to motivate Darren to improve himself.

Darren was really hurt. Genuinely. So what if he smoked too many cigarettes the day before? He didn’t have any drink.
Johnny schmoozed his way into Darren’s good graces again by insisting he’s his friend, and when Darren seemed inclined to disagree practically shouted a motivational lecture at him. Darren was somewhat confused by all this caring which means he might go home at the end of the week.
Johnny is highly manipulative and forceful in his approach, very domineering, nobody’s idea of a caring nanny. When he spoke of friendship and caring his eyes were hard as marbles and poor Darren wilted and hugged him to his bosom like a viper.

I really don’t care much for Johnny Partridge.

I also didn’t care much for the way Gemma pressured Angie about her non - relationship with her son. It’s not her business. It isn’t our business. Angie clearly didn’t want to discuss it with her and talked of the charity work she does with books.

David, who had been resting in bed all day, returned to the house, restored. His puppet was Stephanie and he had her take down her hair and put the Kirby grips away neatly. How odd.

Megan had another bout of complaining when she had to sleep in a box. Over and over she shrieked about the injustices of the house and lousy food. She ended up banging on the DR door, screeching, while Stephanie, not to be outdone, lay on the floor and howled.

Duct tape, BB!

Tiffany felt obliged to explain to Darren why she had named him as most boring HM. But she did assure him that she really liked him.

Poor Darren –he’s getting mixed messages from all and sundry.
Away and have a smoke, old son.

Nancy, Angie, Stephanie, Jeremy, Gemma and Darren are all up for eviction. Let’s hope it goodbye to one of the Young Lovers so that we don’t have to endure their grotty fauxmance any more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:25 am 

Marion, I agree about Johnny. And thanks for your continuing reports (instructive and entertaining in themselves.)

I think Megan was trying to repeat the success of Nikki Graham in the Diary Room.

I hope either Nancy or Angie go on Friday, as they only seem to be celebrities because of their past relationships.

I liked the puppet frames in the task. Classic BB.

I can't think of anyone at the moment who I would like to be the final winner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:17 pm 

Personally, I'd rather see one of the Love Hearts go on Friday. They're smug and confident that faking romance will get them a win.
Angie isn't likeable but she can wait a week or two. Nancy we've hardly seen. Maybe she's perpetually silent and inactive or maybe the camera spends too much time hovering hopefully over duvet action, something which has been the ruin of many a good series. So I'm fingers crossing that Stephanie or Jeremy goes although I don't suppose it's very likely.
Angie or Nancy? Probably.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 pm 

Psycho

A night full of drama, less amusing tan the night David Guest was thought to have died.

The show kicked off with Tiffany in the DR saying she had no puppet tendencies. She has only cooperated with the puppet task to allay the HMs fear of her. She really doesn’t like being Johnny’s puppet.
That girl is a lot smarter than she looks.

Puppet Megan was in strange mood, roaming the kitchen and fantasising about food, glorious food and stealing cheese. The hunger she feels is actually making her ill.

Meanwhile, Gemma was in mischief mode encouraging Tiffany to make a play for Jeremy and also letting Jeremy know that Tiffany has a notion n him.
It will end badly.

The next part of the shopping task was that old favourite, the ;Who said What’ game.

BB did his level best to stir things up. Tiffany’s attraction to Jeremy was exposed, causing her to leap to her feet screeching and cursing that it wasn’t true. Then she backtracked an admitted she’d like some of that.
Stephanie was linked to Jeremy who admitted he feels more than friendship for her.

Gemma was quoted as saying’I want my shoes back’. Remember the $1,000 dollar shoes she gave to Tiffany on the first night in the house? Tiffany (who is most definitely being provoked by BB) shouted and swore and said she’d get them. But Gemma had already retrieved them. Tiffany raged that she didn’t need her shoes anyway and called Gemma a crazy bitch among other things.

It was such a relief when the camera focused on a cool and elegant Nancy in a dinner jacket. Nice to see a lady for a change.

In the DR, Stephanie was very cross with BB for disrespecting her BF.
Oh, the angst caused by her relationship with her BF being disturbed by BB!

Tell you what, Steff, stop snuggling with Jeremy and romping with him. Things will be all right at home then.

Tiffany was next into the DR. Imagine the foulest language punctuating every phrase as she attacked Gemma; imagine the spite as she complained about the quality and style of the shoes; imagine the cattiness as impugned Gemma’s appearance. She’s not a nice girl really. Low minded and full of venom.

Stephanie and Jeremy went into the garden to agonise over the nature of their relationship. Jeremy is becoming bored with her constant push-me-pull-me game and said so.
Good for you, Jeremy. There’s more to you than the galaxy tattooed on your neck.

Megan continued to moan about food. Gemma took to her bed, sick of the puppet game and moaned too.

HMs failed the shopping task but BB gave them a chance to win by playing the buzzer game. Puppets won so they get a luxury food budget whilst the masters get basic rations. Gemma thought the buzzer game was fixed – so do I. However, Megan smiled at last so that was something.

After a few drinks, the HMs began to quarrel about the mess in the house. Johnny started it and Megan took exception as she claims she cleans up other people’s mess. Johnny attempted to be patronising again but he picked on the wrong girl. She told him to get on to Tiffany about mess. She used a racist term and much worse – that girl’s language is shocking – until finally Tiffany responded in kind and had to be held back by Gemma from going for Megan. By this time, Megan was approaching 50 decibels and unprintable language. She turned on Johnny. It was the strangest thing – she was dead on in what she said about his manipulations and general character.She claimed to have been watching him and made this peculiar gesture with her fingers going from her eyes to him. Language was choice, voice was ear bursting as she gave him his character.

In the DR,meanwhile, Stephanie was still droning on about her ‘relashunship’ until BB threw her out as he needed the DR for Megan.

Megan come I screaming abuse about Johnny and his funny eyebrows (really). She screeched till her voice cracked and her shoulders were heaving with exhaustion and still she kept on going.

Stephanie had returned to being playful with Jeremy in the bathroom and then under the duvet in the bedroom. Guess they’ve made up then and the BF will have to like it or lump it.

Johnny lay in bed looking smug. He didn’t take Megan on, he said, but would tomorrow when she sobered up. He grinned. I grinned back. Not this wee lady, Johnny Boy – you won’t make her fall in on herself.

Gemma told Darren that Megan was right about Johnny and that Darren shouldn’t be a pushover for him. I think Darren needed to hear that.

In the DR, Megan was still raving and wanting to go back to the house. BB wouldn’t let her and locked the door so she started kicking and banging on it, swearing at the top of her voice. In the end, BB had to send in security to deal with her.
The girl needs a straitjacket and I hope she has been evicted from the house. Absolute psycho.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 am 

That was disturbing, even frightening, in a real dangerous way, unscripted, genuine human behaviour that took the passions of internet flame wars to the physical interactive level, arising from the microcosm of arguably trivial dispute and resentment to the personal aberrations equivalent to a world war or a suicide bomber, behaviour born from the internet and transposed to real life but played out in public. We are all potentially such 'celebrities' today, each with a personal hair-trigger bomb inside.

I think this was the first time BB needed to bring in security officers since the big fight night many years ago. This time for a 23 year old girl on her own. I hope they look after her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:04 pm 

des2 wrote:
That was disturbing, even frightening, in a real dangerous way, unscripted, genuine human behaviour that took the passions of internet flame wars to the physical interactive level, arising from the microcosm of arguably trivial dispute and resentment to the personal aberrations equivalent to a world war or a suicide bomber, behaviour born from the internet and transposed to real life but played out in public. We are all potentially such 'celebrities' today, each with a personal hair-trigger bomb inside.

I think this was the first time BB needed to bring in security officers since the big fight night many years ago. This time for a 23 year old girl on her own. I hope they look after her.

All that happened was that she got a formal warning. Thus such outrageously bad behaviout is encouraged to flourish.If she's bad, she deserves eviction; if she's mad she needs treatment. Either way, she shouldn't be in the house.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:58 pm 

Marion Arnott wrote:
des2 wrote:

All that happened was that she got a formal warning. Thus such outrageously bad behaviout is encouraged to flourish.If she's bad, she deserves eviction; if she's mad she needs treatment. Either way, she shouldn't be in the house.

I agree.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am 

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word The Morning After The Night Before

Megan spent the night in the spare room; whether she used the time to repent or make her excuses did not become clear till later.

In the house, David was quietly shocked at what had transpired: he had never seen anything like Megan. Stephanie, as predicted, agonised over what had occurred between her and Jeremy; at least she would have had she not been struck by a brain wiping bolt of amnesia and all that she could do was hope and pray that nothing untoward had happened. Jeremy, poor soul, assured her that nothing beyond a kiss had taken place. She was so relieved.
Doesn’t she bore you, Jeremy?

In the DR, Danniella said that Megan was feisty like her but that other people were sitting in the corner firing the gun.
She meant Gemma, of course, a star stirrer of mischief, and said it to her face later. Gemma denied being the corner mischief maker.

Angie, quite distressed, reckoned that Megan was like a woman in the desert crying , ‘Just let me speak!’
Oh, come, Angie – Megan didn’t need anyone’s permission to speak last night, nor was she curtailed in any way.

In the DR, Megan at last got her comeuppance, not that she was much troubled by it.
She was duly ticked off by BB for abusive language, aggressive behaviour, disrespecting BB, and punching the DR cameras, and her racist comment. BB read out her technicolour language in stern tones and gave her a formal warning.
She instantly explained that John’s two facedness had provoked her. She is quite unabashed.

Later in the DR, Tiffany was warned about the aggressive behaviour she showed when she tried to spring out of her bed at Megan. She replied that she was not putting up with anyone shouting and screaming at her while she lay there.
I have to say that was fair comment. After all, she was called a ‘ghetto c***’, something Megan should have been evicted for.

Megan was warmly welcomed back to the house by Jeremy and Darren. She claimed Tiffany had started the row and carried it on, from what she remembers. How convenient amnesia is!

She approached Tiffany then and explained the whole row was all John’s fault and that she hadn’t been having a go at Tiffany, she’d been defending her. Tiffany looked a bit dazed and so Megan told her in a rapid gabble that John had wanted them all to leave the house if Tiffany wasn’t made to go.
Tiffany regarded Megan with a cold classy eye.
I get it,’ she said, ‘I get it.’
But what Tiffany gets remains to be seen.

Meanwhile, John was denying all involvement and putting the blame on David for starting it all and leaving John stuck in the middle.

Such spite! Such infantile denial of responsibility! This pair belongs in a nursery school!
But it’s just as well they didn’t speak a word to one another all day.

Nancy began to comment on a divide in the house but Gemma interrupted by saying there was no division. All were agreed on John’s two faced-ness.

In the DR, John said he was going to stay out of it and complained of manipulative HMs.
(Wasn’t it only last night that he said he was going to sort out Megan today?)

Megan was next into the DR, making heartfelt apologies for hitting the cameras and making a racist remark which she hoped wouldn’t lower people’s opinion of her. She also complained of John’s manipulativeness.

The task tonight was a karaoke. This is when I know I’m getting old because I only recognised one song they lip-synced too – Adele’s. Stephanie was like a cute little clown miming to Dizzy Rascal. John was repulsive in lipstick and drag thinking he was really something. |But the most astonishing act was Nancy/ She was beautiful and exuded sex appeal, class and confidence. She made John look like Tony Curtis in ‘Some Like it Hot’. She mimed to Adele and made straight for Scotty who was riveted. Completely discombobulated in fact. Nancy knew it too, and so did Megan who didn’t like it at all.

Gemma, having denied that she sat in the corner and fired the gun, stood in a corner of the garden and told the others that John had been winking and making faces every time Essex was mentioned at the karaoke. This got Megan all fired up, as was intended. Jeremy insisted that he hadn’t seen that. David practically begged Gemma not to start a drama when they’d just enjoyed a fun evening.
But Gemma was not to be silenced. She told Darren that if John had been a real mate he’d have spoken to Darren privately about his addictions, She proclaimed to the others that John is very controlling and wailed that it was only going to get worse. Megan internalised all this but the battle light was gleaming in her eye.

The first two saved in the viewers’ vote were Gemma and Stephanie.

Ultimately, Nancy polled the lowest votes and so was evicted. In her interview with Emma, she was beautiful and poised and very very rational as you would expect from the lawyer that she is. Too rational and fair for that house.

BB was not finished with the HMs yet. The 4 who had been saved tonight were made to nominate for Tuesday’s eviction. Gemma nommed John, of course she did, because she didn’t like how he treated Darren. Stephanie wanted to nom John as well for the same reason but couldn’t so picked Danniella instead because she was strong. Jeremy nominated Tiffany, and Angie Kristina.

John was not pleased. In fact he had a face like thunder. There was a lot of meaness in that face. That portends badly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:33 am 

Well, not much to add to Marion's exhaustive report. I just wondered why Angie was not asked to give her reasons for nominating Kristina. The latter is someone who I haven't yet got a handle on as a character. Her and one or two of the tattooed men who might be one man as far as I know!
Also did I glimpse a close-up of a blue rhinoceros at one stage last night? Please confirm if you did, as I think I am slowly going insane.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 am 

des2 wrote:
Well, not much to add to Marion's exhaustive report. I just wondered why Angie was not asked to give her reasons for nominating Kristina. The latter is someone who I haven't yet got a handle on as a character. Her and one or two of the tattooed men who might be one man as far as I know!
Also did I glimpse a close-up of a blue rhinoceros at one stage last night? Please confirm if you did, as I think I am slowly going insane.

I think that Angie spent so much time dithering over her nomination that BB was losing the will to live and let the reasons go.
Kristina is very much in John's pocket. Gemma says she's all right on her own though. I'm not convinced.
I didn't see the blue rhino but I did spot a large wooden cat sitting up all alert and watchful which is a necessity becsuse Megan is hungry enough to skin and eat a wooden moggie.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:46 am 

The Jungle Book

I spied with my little eye, a tiger, a big cat lamp and a green painted parrot.
They were more interesting and better mannered than the HMs tonight.
Haven’t seen the rhino or the chimps yet.
And last year’s swan hasn’t put in an appearance.

Pre-Eviction

Gemma told John, speaking as a mate she said, that he’s the biggest game player in the house.
He didn’t say good morning to her, he said, because she said that Megan had a point in what she said about him although he appreciates her honesty.
Ho Hum! Kiddie point scoring although there was a little interest in two highly manipulative people trying to master each other and both lying in their teeth.

In the DR, Stephanie promised that she had much more to give if she didn’t leave the house.
No! Please! Mercy! No more relashunship!

A nasty little scene between Darren and John in which John tried to manipulate |Darren. Brainwash him. Mesmerise him.
Gemma’s notion that Darren should grow a pair is wrong, he insisted. He claimed that Gemma had told him exactly the same thing.

Oh, the fibber!

Gemma overheard and intervened, repeating her charge that a real friend wouldn’t have spoken to Darren like that. That no one who hadn’t had an addiction woud have talked to Darren like that.
How do you know I haven’t had an addiction? he asked
Have you? She replied.
Yes. Maybe.

Oh, you equivocating fiend!

Gemma fled the field and John turned back to Darren, assuring him he was his true friend who meant well, that he spoke honestly from the heart…
More and more honey was poured on the hapless Darren’s head till he near died of sweetness.
I was reminded of that eastern practice of burying prisoners up the neck and pouring honey over their heads, then watching while the ants scurried over their faces and ate their eyeballs.

The task tonight involved two teams, each in a different room, and each by questioning having to guess which HMs photo was in the frame. The game was totally ruined by Gemma’s shenanigans. She argued and tossed in irrelevancies and quarrelled till everybody forgot what questions they’d asked. She announced that she was the most dramatic and entertaining HM then burst into tears and walked off. She can’t play games, you see, and can’t concentrate.

One of Stephanie’s guesses was that Danniella snored. Danniella resented this and mentioned Stephanie’s antics with Jeremy when she had a BF outside. Stephanie kept coming back to this comment and her relashunship and her long suffering BF and equally long suffering Jeremy…
SCREAM! That girl is such a bore!

Post Eviction

In the DR Darren was deeply touched that both Gemma and Stephanie stood by him when it came to the killer nominations.

You know what, Darren? Gemma’s right. Grow a pair!

Jeremy approached Tiffany to explain about his killer nomination. To his amazement and relief, she was eminently reasonable and understanding. In the DR, however, she declared that he’d made an enemy and she was furious.
I wonder which response was real? Tiffany is smarter that she likes to look.

Megan , in the DR, gloated that John would be a lot more careful what he said now that the house was on to him.
He still hasn’t sorted her out, by the way.

John pretended that he wasn’t bothered about being nominated; in fact he found it liberating. He had a smile as bright and as wide as a slice of moon pinned to his face. Oh, dear, you’re bothered, John, really bothered by the nomination and the boos the crowd gave you.

Scotty was very firm with Jeremy about Stephanie. Jeremy feels that she has been hurt in the past. Scotty says that girls like her, playing away from BFs, are ten a penny up north. Danniella pointed out that she was always going on about her BF but still got up to stuff with Jeremy. Scotty said that she only had to call his name and Jeremy came running. Jeremy is another one who needs to grew a pair.

Meanwhile, Stephanie was talking to Christopher about – you’ve guessed – her BF and the fact that Danniella had dropped her in it with him, as if the whole nation hasn’t seen what she has been up to.

At bedtime, she and Jeremy chatted from their respective beds but he soon crosedthe floor for his nightly embraces.
More anguish tomorrow from Stephanie, I fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:56 am 

I saw a giraffe last night.

Lovely...
Marion Arnott wrote:
I was reminded of that eastern practice of burying prisoners up the neck and pouring honey over their heads, then watching while the ants scurried over their faces and ate their eyeballs.

BTW, I think Johnny might be working conscientiously towards becoming another Nasty Nick and has been doing so since day one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:35 pm 

des2 wrote:
I saw a giraffe last night.

Lovely...
Marion Arnott wrote:

BTW, I think Johnny might be working conscientiously towards becoming another Nasty Nick and has been doing so since day one.

Interesting that you should be thinking of Nasty Nick ; i have been thinking of Craig Phillips in relation to Darren! Amazing synchronicity! I don't believe anyone is as wet as Darren seems to be. Is he building up to a Craig Phillips moment of revelation as Craig (quite sincerely) had with Nasty Nick? 'I was proud to have a friend like you...' That was a classic moment and it won the show for Craig.
Darren bleating about his fags, Darren ignoring warnings about John...and then?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:42 pm 

Shut Up, Just Shut Up, Stephanie!

Angie stormed around the house first thing this morning, gathering clothes and insisting that she had to leave the house. As she told BB, it’s the lack of sleep that’s wearing her out. She would not speak to BB except to say ‘Passport. Phone. Car back into town’ several times. In the end, of course, she stayed. Drama over nothing.

David spent another day in bed in the spare room. Sometimes I think he really will be found dead in there and everyone will laugh because they’ll think it’s a mistake like last time. Christopher and Stephanie were chatting. You’ll be pleased to hear that she’s still banging on about what Danniella said about her boyfriend.

Stephanie approached Danniella in the bathroom to explain about the nomination she made. Danniella, half asleep and just out of bed, told her she didn’t want to hear her yet but Stephanie is like a runaway train when she gets going, and self important enough to think everybody wants to hear her. So Danniella told her again.

Jeremy was still trying to square his nomination with Tiffany. She looked amazed that he was still going on about it. The thing is, I’m getting the impression that he’s basically a decent guy who doesn’t understand that he’s up against professional reality TV stars.

Megan launched into a juicy tale of how she got revenge on a cheating BF – I think she said she slept with his friend – but Scotty clearly didn’t like the story and kept interrupting her. He finally accused her of degrading herself before he walked off.(This is the man who bragged about the number of conquests he’d made and calls himself Turbo-Dick, BTW). Coupled with the remark he made last night about girls like Stephanie being ten a penny in Newcastle, I’d say he’d developed a taste for finer ladies. Because of gorgeous Nancy? The light was in his eye when she directed the song at him.
Poor boy. He’s sampled all the ten-a-penny girls and hasn’t realised that nobody is better than what they sleep with. He also confessed to Megan that he’s not completely single, whatever that means.

The task tonight was so silly that I won’t even bother describing it. It involved buckets of gunge and a double twist (why, BB, why?) and the upshot was that Christopher and Gemma were put in jail while the others had a party. Tiffany got very friendly with Jeremy by licking his chest. I’m sure Stephanie will love that.

They had a party game wherein HMs pulled a card from a box and found a statement and they had to work out who it applied to. John got one which applied to Gemma and passed he box to her as the other .alpha male’ in the house. This from the man who thinks he’s gorgeous in drag.

Scotty and Jeremy had yet another conversation about Stephanie during which Jeremy admitted that he had kissed her under the covers. He’s sure something will happen in the house because of the connection between them.
Dear boy, you shouldn’t be let out without your Mum.

Jeremy decided to have an early night. When he left, Stephanie followed him about which he quite firmly objected to. Apparently she has pursued him in the past.

Rejected, she returned to Jeremy to discuss their relationship yet again. He was quite firm with her that the whole thing was too much for him and that he would be better off on his own. The trouble is she wants her cake and to eat t too.
She cries dry eyed.

Gemma and Daniella discussed Stephanie. Kristina and Megan discussed Stephanie. All four, particularly Gemma, were highly critical of Stephanie’s conduct.
Why don’t they forget her morals and just tell her she’s a bore?

Stephanie, always determined to have the last word, hauled poor Jeremy out of bed for more discussion. She kept talking about her BF whose voice she can’t even remember any more – anyone would think that she had been consigned to the gulags for twenty years. However, her agony moved Jeremy and they went backto bed together and commenced kissing.

Bold Gemma delivered them a stern lecture about their behaviour, wrong on so many levels. Stephanie, who only last night suffered the agonies of conscience, got into a row during which Stephanie called Gemma a horrible monster whom nobody in the house liked. I’ve heard 13 year olds say that kind of thing.The pair shouted over one another until finally Stephanie was removed to the DR.
In the DR, Stephanie used the filthiest language, the kind that in the good old days BB bleeped out, and then started AGAIN on he subject of her BF and how she’ll never forgive herself for what she’s done. Then she switched back to Gemma and her lack of real celebrity and said she couldn’t go back in the house or she’d punch her in the face.
H, for the good old days when threats of violence got you evicted!
But she carried on shouting and cursing and was eventually put in a spare room (a sort of padded room) where she stood in the middle of the floor swearing in the dark and demanding to leave. Apparently she won’t risk her relationship by staying in. She was last seen gushing obscenities at the very thought of Gemma, alone in her padded darkened room.

Back in the house, the HMs had been asleep for a couple of hours when they were wakened by a terrified Gemma who claimed to have seen a ghost. She doesn’t know that she has more to fear from Stephanie than a lost revenant.
And poor Angie – only two hours sleep!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271 ... 294  Next