Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 pm 

Our competition copies of Black Water and Untraceable finally turned up and are now in the post. Enjoy. =P~

IMHO both are decent with Black Water being much more decent than Untraceable. Good stuff. Please let us know if you enjoy your prizes -- or not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 pm 

Finally managed to get my forum account activated after failing to do so on my old email address I registered for some reason!

Got Untraceable pretty speedily once it was sent out, but only finally got the time to sit down and watch it last night.

Very enjoyable film that managed to not be the total Saw rip-off I worried it might be from the trailers; and it even threw in a decent - and not too shove-it-down-your-throat and overly preachy - message about online voyeurism to boot.

Thanks also for Saw IV from the competition before! Not the greatest Saw film ever but it helped complete my collection without my actually having to buy it :)

That's two wins in a row - fingers crossed now for the hat-trick!

Cheers!

DaN McKee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm 

Hi Dan

Glad you got the films OK and that you enjoyed them. I pretty much agree with your assessment of those.

I must check the closing date for the most recent competitions! Btw, as I'd hoped, we have had a lot more entries than usual (so keep those fingers crossed), including more from overseas, because BS6 was sent 'Priority' and so arrived before the closing date. I really must put a note in issue 7 saying that I post the competitions well in advance here. If any overseas subscribers are reading this now, please just remember that you'll need to be able to play Region 2 discs -- otherwise you're more than welcome to enter!!! (My mistake for not making it easier for you up till now, sorry.)