Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post subject: Subscriptions
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:40 pm 

I'm receiving a few queries about the status of TTA>Black Static subscriptions. This is a good thing! And god knows you're entitled to have forgotten by now.

So I just wanted to say: if you're at all unsure please email or PM me. It'll only take a few moments to check and confirm things, so don't worry about asking!

The more subscriptions (old and new) we get sorted prior to mailing out time (say, before the 6th September) the better, because then all copies can go in the same mass mailing* -- and that'll cost yer umble publisher a lot less money. :)

*along with Interzone 212

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 pm 

Hi Andy.

My Black Static subscription finished at issue 2. I'm going to re-subscibe, but would like to be able to get the issues I missed out on (3-6) as well as starting my subscription from issue 7, but I can't see an option for adding back issues to my cart. Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:10 pm 

Good man Jay; Are you in the USA? If so this is just the right time to subscribe as the pound is well down against the dollar.
At Worldcon in August it was $2 to the £1 now it's about $1.59.

A two year 12 issue BS sub will cost about $86 (now) and we could send a parcel containing 3,4,5,6 and 7 and start the sub with 8 then you would get a further 7 issues to make the 12. Does that sound reasonable?

Sub by paypal or using the website credit card method. You can e mail me with details of what you want to do and the address for the sub to go to. I'll then sort it with Andy Cox.
My e mail is roy1gray (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk.
It's a numeric one in the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:28 am 

Hi Jay

Simply take out your 6 or 12 issue subscription as normal, via the website. When you come across the Shopper's Reference field put "begin with issue 3" and that'll come through automatically with the order. Or you can email me again after the transaction to remind me. As Roy says, I'll then send issues 3-7 straight away and the remaining issues of your subscription as they're published.