Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 am 

Hi! I'm wondering if Andy (if you're available) or any of the staff members can help me out.

I've subscribed to Interzone last year, and got issues #219 and #220 without any problems (and, if I may add, enjoyed them a great deal).

The subscription order number is 4885-20081204175941. In December I've moved flats, and sent an e-mail to Andy advising as such. I've also made a thread about it here. To this day, I'm still waiting on Interzone #221. :(

If there had been some sort of a delivery problem, or if the post was returned unclaimed (eg., it went to my old address), I could pay the postage fee again if necessary. Just really want to get my magazine. :)

Thanks in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:40 pm 

Hi Koobie, Andy told me he would be away for a few days so he probably won't reply for a while.

I'll mention this to him. I see he responded to your request for changing to the new address on the forum so I suspect the re-sent issue has gone astray in the post. The best time to send replacements will be with the Black Static 11 mailing in mid June. If that seems reasonable to you then I'll ask him to do that.

He should still have your old address but just in case can you send it to me at roy (at) ttapress (dot) com.

You need issues 221 and 222 but let us know if 222 turns up meanwhile. Sorry about all this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:35 pm 

Great, thanks for your prompt response (as always)!

I've forwarded you the e-mail I've sent to Andy. I've Cc'd him just in case. Also, sure, I'll definetly give you a shout if I receive 222.

Thanks a million!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 pm 

Just received both 221 and 222 in my post (airmail, apparently). You guys are awesome!

And I see there's a Tim Pratt story in 222 (I instantly became his fan after I heard his Hugo nominated Impossible Dreams over on Escape Pod). Definitely going to renew my subscription, you guys made my night! Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:14 am 

Thanks Koobie, good to know the mail gets through.