Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204 ... 294  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm 

Marion Arnott wrote:
des2 wrote:
Marion Arnott wrote:
There was a barber's shop quartet as well singing the 'You're all fake' song and making outrageous allegations, the most outrageous being that Dan isn't really gay. .

Perhaps not so outrageous. I had already been wondering that point - this is his method of being allowed to caress and canoodle the opposite sex?
I hope the twins go tonight.

Maybe he really is a mole in that floral vest? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bi-molar?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:55 pm 

.[/quote]

Perhaps not so outrageous. I had already been wondering that point - this is his method of being allowed to caress and canoodle the opposite sex?
I hope the twins go tonight.

Maybe he really is a mole in that floral vest? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

bi-molar?[/quote]

A two way Sherlock. '' When you eliminate all other possibilities,
what remains, no matter how improbable, is the answer.”

I too wish the twins would go and be utterly hilarious somewhere else - but I think maybe Jackie?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 pm 

A Twist Too Far

So, Jackie has vanished like snow off a dyke. Why, I ask myself, why? her brisk outspokeness was a breath of fresh air in a house full of paranoia and convoluted thinking. The public should have evicted Tweedledum and Tweedledee! Now that the Twins believe they are popular, they'll be doing comic turns all over the house, maybe even that hula dance aagain, with the wobbling.

Cue the music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gI6V83fofQ

Now imagine the scene : the Twins thumping round the living room, making the hand passes, and shoogling their flab. This is not to be endured. Bring back Jackie!

The Hawaiian dance is so awful that it even makes the love triangle (Callum, Charlie, Gina) which BB keeps plugging shopefully in spite of the fact that all parties and Charlie's Mum say it doesn't exist.

In the DR, Dexter was pleased to relate that he is getting along better with people now, especially Jackie. He spoke well of her last night too - she must be part of his gameplan - alas! He attacked Callum again - he feels he has too many faces prepared to face the people that he meets and also that he has NO chance with Charlie.
I agree on all points.

Delightfully, Charlie, Hazel and Jackie also discussed Callum and came too much the same conclusion - Callum performs all the time.
Jackie declared that she has warmed to Dexter which would have soothed his anxious heart if he'd heard her.

Jackie being Jackie, she approached Callum to mend fences after last night's row. She had hardly opned her mouth but what he was agreeing that it was best forgotten. They embraced - he made the right conciliatory noises but his face didn't. Oh, he does carry a grudge.

The secret mission was alloted to Callum tonight. There was an odd assortment of items laid out in the garden and the HMs were told they had to work out for themselves what the task was. Callum, however, was secetly charged with keeping it all going for two hours. He laughed like a hyena all the way through BB's instructions. There is a want in that young man. However, he manged the task successfuly: getting HMs painted gold or to eat cake, or bathe in syrup. HMs were brought almost to the point of rebellion before BB announced that there was a mole among them performing a secret task.
Dan of course identified the culprit immediately. The man is wasted in there.

There was one revenge on the HMs who nominated Jackie - the Twins cooked dinner and dropped a whole tub of Philadelphia cream cheese, plastic container included, into a pan boiling away on the stove. They should all be made to eat it.

Callum and Sam had a good sneer about Dexter and Charlie - he'll never make it with Charlie, Callum said. Bless Callum - he hasn't noticed the progress Dexter is making. He also said that Dexter drops people when they lose popularity.
Funnily enough, Dexter said much the same about Callum to Gina. 'Callum's an analyst,' he said, 'and I'm an observer.'
Dexter can't do cartwheels though. The HMs were playing about in the garden and he tried to do one. I haven't seen such a tatty cartwheel since I was seven. But it hardly matters when he's so good at making Callum et al jump through hoops. In the general burst of high spirits, Charlie and Callum leapt into the forbidden pool, closely followed by Dexter who never misses an opportunity.

Jackie's eviction was accompanied by boos from the crowd. I can't think why. But she was calm as ever and did a very good interview - straight from the shoulder and grown up. I was so pleased to hear her praise Dexter and Gina.

BB of course can't let nominations be nominations. HMs had to elect two persons to go into the secret room and have treats and immunity. The group, at Charlie's instigation, chose Sophie and Sam (who don't get along) as she believes they are safe from eviction - sounded a bit Irish to me. It would surely have been better to put people in who are less safe. However...

The only problem is that it's all lies. Hms in the secret room are not immune from nomination at all - and tomorrow thy are to select another HM to join them.
This is a twist too far. Whatever happened to the clarion call to the punlic - 'You decide'?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
Hms in the secret room are not immune from nomination at all - and tomorrow thy are to select another HM to join them.
This is a twist too far. Whatever happened to the clarion call to the punlic - 'You decide'?

Indeed, Marion. Sam and Sophie are, I believe, due to choose someone else for the secret room but will they know their choice, like themselves, will automatically be up for eviction? Sadly, they won't choose Hazel as they think that will bring back bad memories for her. And I am losing interest in this residual group. Gina (Nikki) will win - although Nikki in her day, didn't actually win the show but she won the fame afterwards. Perhaps Charlie as a dark horse. Dexter's cartwheel was symbolic of something, not sure of what yet, though. He is the man of many faces to face the world - more so than Callum.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:15 am 

des2 wrote:
Marion Arnott wrote:
Hms in the secret room are not immune from nomination at all - and tomorrow thy are to select another HM to join them.

Indeed, Marion. Sam and Sophie are, I believe, due to choose someone else for the secret room but will they know their choice, like themselves, will automatically be up for eviction? Sadly, they won't choose Hazel as they think that will bring back bad memories for her. And I am losing interest in this residual group. Gina (Nikki) will win - although Nikki in her day, didn't actually win the show but she won the fame afterwards. Perhaps Charlie as a dark horse. Dexter's cartwheel was symbolic of something, not sure of what yet, though. He is the man of many faces to face the world - more so than Callum.

I agree with this = Sam and Sophie are of very little interest having been ignored by BB. It is strange that the other HMs value them so highly and think they will win - but then Sophie and Sam have rarely appeared on screen. They have stood in the dark shadows cast by Hazel's mighty bosom and Daley's neanderthal brow; they have not been overtly sexual; nor exceptionally foul mouthed or quarrelsome. I can imagine the producers asking themselves what Sam and Sophie think they are playing at in there.
A great deal will rest on who is chosen to enter the room with them. Sam and Sophie are close to close to Callum and may choose him thinking to do him a favour; or they may decide to choose someone who hasn't been in the room before, Dan or Callum again.for example. It's a cruel twist, it really is, and unnecessary. And for the life of me, I can't work out how they will organise the nominations with all this fake immunity floating around the place.

A great deal will rest on who is chosen to enter the room with them. Sam and Sophie are close to close to Callum and may choose him thinking to do him a favour; or they may decide to choose someone who hasn't been in the room before, Dan or Callum again.for example. It's a cruel twist, it really is, and unnecessary. And for the life of me, I can't work out how they will organise the nominations with all this fake immunity floating around the place.

Dexter's cartwheel - Fortune's wheel

PS - am off out tonight and may not post till tomorrow .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
And for the life of me, I can't work out how they will organise the nominations with all this fake immunity floating around the place.

I got the impression that the three in the secret room will be the only nominations for eviction.

Lovely picture, btw.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 am 

des2 wrote:
I got the impression that the three in the secret room will be the only nominations for eviction.

Judging by the repeat yesterday, that is right.
Charlie seemed to get out of hand now that mum's mummed off.
And I can't imagine Sam and Sophie ever getting interesting even when they've now had their heads put above the parapet.
In fact I am losing the will to live about all of them!
But totally loved Gina's imitation of the Essex accent a night or so ago. The only HM with star potential.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 pm 

Three's A Crowd

BB is still desperately trying to create the illusion of a romance in the house. But when the object of Callum's and Dexter's affections is Charlie credulity fails.
However, the boys did their best last night. Jackie was given the task of choreographing a dance called 'The Pursuit Of Charlie'. For some reason Dexter stuffed a sock down the front of his trousers to make a large bulge (which Dan felt constrained to examine - not to worry, he's a detective - no ulterior motives) by way of getting into the spirit of things and headed for the dance floor. He and Callum indulged in a balletic amorous rivalry full of yearnings and unrealised passions, Callum to the point of being scary , what with intense facial contortions, windfarm gestures, and deeply meaningful intense stares. Dexter flitted round her like a butterfly dying to laugh. In the end, Charlie delared Dexter sweet and Dexter announced that he and Charlie were like two planets aligning themselves. I don't know that this what BB had hoped for but it served him right and it was very funny.

Dexter and Jackie had a long talk about selffhood, arrogance and confidence. Dexter is determined to prove that he has been on a BB journey - he had lost himself, but now he is found, thanks to BB, the house etc etc I am anticipating, in the next couple of days, a delaration that he is a born again virgin to cap it all off. Jackie seemed to enjoy it all which was a relief because earlier in the day she'd been in tears because the power for the hairdryer was cut off when she was only half styled (on eviction night! ) And then when she was looking for a little sympathy from Charlie over the physio she would need for her broken arm, she didn't get any. But empathy is not Charlie's strong point.

Jackie's eviction was sad, I thought. I liked her. However, she took it on the chin like a trouper and gave a very good interview, blisteringly honest and telling how she had come to like Gina and Dexter.

I wonder if she was watching as Dexter made his next move on Charlie, telling her that if he were Charlie's father, he wouldn't let either Callum or his good self anywhere near her. He also told her that he'd have sent different people into the secret room and explained why. It took quite a while for the penny to drop and then she didn't know what to do with the sudden understanding, so she started talking about something else.

Dexter's idea of a rapprochement was classic Dexter. He approached Callum with an olive branch. He told Callum that he recognised that Callum was the most intelligent HM in the house, thus securing Callum's full attention and went on to say that they they would never be friends in the way Sam and Callum were because they had nothing in common and despised each other, but that he felt they should try and get on in the house.
Dexter is staggering sometimes.
But so is Callum because he gravely agreed. Charlie had had a few drinks and querulously demanded to know why Decter had chosen this night of all nights to be friendly with Callum. Dexter insisted that he and Callum despised each other...
This was all too hard for Charlie to comprehend and she kept demanding an explanation. It's the first time I have seen Dexter irritated by anyone in the house.

Any chance of whatever Dexter wanted to achieve with Callum coming to fruition disappeared in a puff of the green smoke of jealousy when Charlie hauled him into the garden shower with her for a little frolic in the sunhine. Callum's face contorted with intensity again - honestly, serial killers have friendlier faces.

Later, Charlie played chasies round the house with Hazel. Now that her Mum had gone, perhaps she felt free to indulge her inner wild child. They squealed and screamed and smeared one another with Nutella. Dan was not impressed by the noise and the mess. Bring back Jackie to get the brat under control.

In the meantime, Sam and Sophie had settled in upstairs in the secret room. They were not impressed by the champagne and treats - they prefer vodka and Red Bull. They are a dour pair. But they were very pleased about their immunity. Strain fell away from them as they realised that they were free of danger for a whole week.
This is cruel of BB.

Night fell on the house at last and it was off to bed. A drunken Charlie revived her querulous questioning of Dexter about Callum. On and on she went, either not listening to the answers or not understanding them. At last Dan could stand no more and told them all to be quiet and go to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm 

Marion Arnott wrote:
He and Callum indulged in a balletic amorous rivalry full of yearnings and unrealised passions, Callum to the point of being scary , what with intense facial contortions, windfarm gestures, and deeply meaningful intense stares. Dexter flitted round her like a butterfly dying to laugh. In the end, Charlie delared Dexter sweet and Dexter announced that he and Charlie were like two planets aligning themselves. I don't know that this what BB had hoped for but it served him right and it was very funny.

Funny, Marion, how your later-than-normal reports make me enjoy the whole programme for the first time - retrocausally, as it were. Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm 

des2 wrote:
Marion Arnott wrote:
He and Callum indulged in a balletic amorous rivalry full of yearnings and unrealised passions, Callum to the point of being scary , what with intense facial contortions, windfarm gestures, and deeply meaningful intense stares. Dexter flitted round her like a butterfly dying to laugh. In the end, Charlie delared Dexter sweet and Dexter announced that he and Charlie were like two planets aligning themselves. I don't know that this what BB had hoped for but it served him right and it was very funny.

Funny, Marion, how your later-than-normal reports make me enjoy the whole programme for the first time - retrocausally, as it were. Thanks. :)

:mrgreen: BB is a dish best eaten in cold reflective mode!

Dexter: Here, There And Everywhere

I thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight. Everyone woke up hungover and remorseful, especially Charlie. She had no sooner opened her eyes but she was apologising for giving offense last night, particulalrly to Callum and Dexter who had borne the brunt of her querulousness. This of course started off discussion about the love triangle and it continued all day. Charlie is LOVING being the centre of attention and keeps on about her connection to Dexter (non sexual, of course, at which Siophie laughed rather unkindly) and to Callum (not sexual ditto). Hazel was rather mean about it all and said it would be an embarrassment to go with Dexter . (This is the woman who chose Daley advising). I suspect her nose is out of joint because the showmance queen is Charlie, not her.

Dan was in a foul mood today. No wonder after the Nutella wars and the constant harping on about the Triangle. He seems to be blaming all the talk on Dexter when in fact Dexter doesn't raise the topic himself. Whatever - Dan is exasperated to the point of implosion by Dexter, even when he isn't there. He told Gina that sometimes he loves him and other times is irritated by him and heaped expletives on poor Dexter's head. Gina laughed like a drain as he expanded on his concept of Dexter as a tragic figure with his skinny little wrists and butt and his child size underpants. Their laughter was infectious but they were very bitchy. And I imagine will have won some sympathy for Dexter. Dan also had a go at Callum about whom there is something not quite right. Callum's a nice guy, really he is but...
I guess these two are his nomination targets.

Charlie is set on mending fences with Callum after last night's nastiness. She got two words out before he intervened, assuring her it was all forgiven and didn't matter - ingratiating. He stood there rubbing cream in his hands, Uriah Heep style, eyeing her intensely while he tried to poison his mind against Dexter. He wasn't telling her what to do but...rub hands, rub hands..he is only afraid that she's gullible ...rub hands, rub hands. Charlie chose to confide that she was lost in herself but he did not encourage her confession, being someone who never loses the concept of self and his own imporatnce. he chatted to her about Dexter ostensibly but in fact spoke three times as much about himself.

For some reason, Hazel and Charlie hid themselves in the vegetable patch to discuss Dexter. Dan joined them and soon we heard their voices floating high above the cherry tomato plants. More mockery of Dexter. More concern about Charlie's naivety. More of Dan's frustrations about him. More poison poured.

I hope Dan suffered a pang of conscience when Dexter invited him to the romantic picnic he had won in the Selfish/Selfless task. Everyone was expecting him to invite Charlie of course but Dexter, being Dexter, did something contrary. He said that Dan was having a bad day and that he would cheer him up. Which he did by indulging in the most outrageous gay banter - he talked of popping Dan's cork, servicing him later, not leaving too much head - but all with the lightest and most mischievous touch. He was very very funny. Even Dan laughed his head off while Dexter fed him starwberries and mischief. He asked Dexter what kind of lover he was and Dexter did his Mills & Boon talk again - compassionate and caring, he said with a straight face, and fond of weekend snuggles. What was his sex face like? Dan queried. Obligingly, Dexter pulled a horrendous face. He never appears to mind anything. he also appeared more comfortable with this flirting than the stuff he does with Charlie.

There was a party for the Twins' birthday party in the DR. They had balloons and cake and all the goodies the boys could eat. They laughed uproaiously in tandem and sang Mama Mia. It was good to get back to the Love Triangle which is the obsession of everyone in the house and also a massive source of irritation to them all. Dan was still fulminating about it at the end of the show.

Those HMs who had scored unselfish in the task were invited to a perty in the secret room. Callum took to the floor and danced like a windmill. Dan sat alone and aloof, not participating. He really was out of sorts. When the party eneded, Callum and Charlie stayed behing. They got into bed for the night with Sam. In this heat!

The best scene of the evening was Callum in a tizzy in the kitchen banging about. Dexter, well aware of Callum's temper and dislike, looked at him and said 'Callum, can you put the knife down' in such a bland insinuating way. Callum threw it down and said 'He does my head in.'

Ah, Dexter, when he's not onscreen, they're all talking about him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 am 

Yes, Dexter is a loose catalyst - and hard to read. Good BB-type provocation
Gina screeched a lot last night with another Nikki-like tantrum. I don't think you mentioned her much in your long report, Marion, but she is likely to win the whole show, they say.
The Love Square emerged last night. Charlie - Dexter- Dan - Callum.
Despite Marion's excellent report - I think this lot are trying too hard (to make an entertaining show), i.e. beyond their own natural personalities ... and I AM losing the will to live... As to Sophie and Sam, they are like people on a fairground ride just to keep others company. They don't try hard enough.
The Twins tweedle along as ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 am 

des2 wrote:
Yes, Dexter is a loose catalyst - and hard to read. Good BB-type provocation
Gina screeched a lot last night with another Nikki-like tantrum. I don't think you mentioned her much in your long report, Marion, but she is likely to win the whole show, they say.
The Love Square emerged last night. Charlie - Dexter- Dan - Callum.
Despite Marion's excellent report - I think this lot are trying too hard (to make an entertaining show), i.e. beyond their own natural personalities ... and I AM losing the will to live... As to Sophie and Sam, they are like people on a fairground ride just to keep others company. They don't try hard enough.
The Twins tweedle along as ever.

There is something very appealing about Gina but she is becoming a one-trick pony - the Ferrero Rocher/champagne eruption and the little girl pout was predictable. She is at her best when she is spontaneous and not reading from her invisible script. Then she is charismatic and interesting. Of course, she is not interesting in the way BB wants - not a member of the Love Triangle/Love Square, not coarse mouthed, not grossly sexual or aggressive - and so she is deprived of airtime, sacrificed to the great god Showmance. This is the fate of female HMs. Imagine giving airtime to boring Charlie at the expense of unique Gina! This year's romance is entirely a BB construct and it is very dull indeed. I think it is only Dexter who is keeping the show afloat aided by some good vignettes from Dan and Gina.
It's too early in the day to be thinking of the repulsive Twins so I make no comment!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am 

The Compromise Candidate

The evening started off simply enough - Sam wouldn't get out of bed again; Dan did press ups in the garden; Charlie droned on and on and on about her feelings for Dexter and Callum. Everyone round about her pretended to be interested.

Having roused Sam from his deep sleep, Sophie sat down with him to hear BB's instructions about choosing an HM to join them in the safety of the secret room. They may question three HMs via the DR and then study their answers to help them decide who shall be the Chosen One. Just two problems with that - neither is overly bright (Sam was wearing a sheepskin jacket in bed - in the hottest summer for years) and there was a great deal of humming and hawing before Sophie decided that they would test the selected 3 for genuineness; second problem - Sam didn't want to know the answers. He felt that learning that his fellow HMs, particularly Callum, were fake would disturb his peace and happiness in the house. Sophie was very firm wth him no matter how pleadingly he begged for mercy. And so Callum was duly asked if he would trade the secret room, unimaginable luxuries, Charlie and immunity for Sam's friendship. Callum stepped up to the plate and stoutly replied no. Sophie and Sam were so pleased! Sam was watery eyed withpleasure! Little did they know that Dan had suggested that the question/answer sessions might be broadcast to the house. Callum may be creepy but he's no fool. The Twins and Dan also answered honestly - well, they would, wouldn't they?

Since they had detected no fakes, Sam and Sophie were left with the original problem. Sophie favoured bringing the Twins, her best friends, into the room; Sam favoured Callum. Deadlock. But a compromise candidate was soon found: they both like Dan and so he became the Chosen One.

Gina and Dexter appear to have realigned themselves, dare I say, like planets. Dexter said he needs some recreational shopping and he and Gina decided to go together when they're out of the house.

Sam returned to bed in the P.M. I'm not sure if he was wearing the sheepskin jacket again - he had pulled the duvet right up to his chin. In this heat!

The rest of the Hms were bored but decided sleeping the day away was not the solution. Callum suggested limbo dancing and all agreed with enthusiasm. Callum fell over his feet at the first attempt and several times thereafter. He must learn to stop windmilling!

A general conversation about celebrity took place. Sophie wondered if any of them would become celebrities and how fellow Hms who had lived with them when they were ordinary would adjust to them. Dexter reckoned that if he had a woman's body and his own brain, he could make a million. I presume he meant through magazine deals and such as none of them has any particular talent. Hazel agreed, saying that they had all sold their souls when they signed the BB contract. Like Jedward, who didn't mind looking like prats to make money. Jack ( I think it was the Jack twin) disagreed - what was the use of money if you had no self respect. It was a BB moment - or would have been if the memory of him half naked and doing a Hawaiian hula dance hadn't popped into my head. Hazel looked a little abashed - if she could blush she would've. She relieved her embarasment by having a tickling romp with Dan in bed. Dexter was all eyes, watching them, calculating. But calculating what? How to be friendly and fun and at ease with women? Envious of Hazel? Of Dan? THe man is impossibleto read.

Gina had a little spat with tactless Charlie. It concerned first impressions and how they could be altered through further contact. She chose to use Gina as an example - a woman you might not be attracted to at first but who might grow on you through time and become desirable. Gina chose - and she did choose - to take offense at this, to believe that Charlie was calling her ugly, to give her a dressing down for using her as some kind of example. Charlie was so bewildered that she failed to notice that Callum was massaging Hazel's head with that faraway sinister look on his face which hitherto had been hers and hers alone. Oh, fickle Callum! Gina and Dexter, properly realigned celestial bodies, agreed that Callum and his massages are boring.

The tension when BB announced that Sophie and Sam could save one HM along with themselves, was palpable. Dexter sat twisting his lucky charm; Callum looked murderous; Hazel scowled. Only the Twins took the news gracefully. Even Dan was not overly joyous. I think Sherlock smells something amiss in the wind.

Dexter, cute in his pink and grey onesie, went off to bed early. He felt that the next day was going to be a deep one - he too senses something amiss. So did a few of the others - they all have premonitions of great happenings in the house but they don't know what, only that something isn't quite right. Could it be that Charlie is going to cease wittering about her connections with Dexter and Callum?

I am still not happy with this twist. We can laugh at HMs or criticise them but they are doing their best to entertain and don't deserve a cruelty like this. And it is cruel to let Sophie and Sam be happy thinking they've done Dan a favour and lent him some of their immunity. It is cruel to let the rest of the HMs worry for the week that they are all up for eviction. The pressure might even drive the Twins to do the hula hoop again!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
I am still not happy with this twist. We can laugh at HMs or criticise them but they are doing their best to entertain and don't deserve a cruelty like this. And it is cruel to let Sophie and Sam be happy thinking they've done Dan a favour and lent him some of their immunity. It is cruel to let the rest of the HMs worry for the week that they are all up for eviction.

Wise words, oh soothsayer.
The most hilarious thing last night was further evidence of the complete unsuitability of Sam and Sophie to be HMs in a BB show. I wonder how they got through the auditions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 am 

des2 wrote:
[Wise words, oh soothsayer.
The most hilarious thing last night was further evidence of the complete unsuitability of Sam and Sophie to be HMs in a BB show. I wonder how they got through the auditions.

The sheepskin jacket should have had the red flags flying in BB's face! But these two truly are the house bores, osur and dour. Surely they won't stay in over lively interesting Dan!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204 ... 294  Next