Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 pm 

The Pain of Soul Searching

I got my wish – Karthic is saved to makea fool of himself another day
Marissa was evicted. Since she s largely famous for will-she/won’t she shenanigans with Jordan, it’s hardly surprising.
An excellent result all round – Karthic’s ego will be so puffed up that he will be impossible to live with; Jordan, without the girl of his dreams to seduce, will have nothing to offer

She did a gastly interview with Emma – getting anything out of her was like pulling teeth. She’s a very shut-in, wary person/ She did say that her eviction was down to not beng known here in the UK, and to Shaun’s vote which would not have happened had he had time to know her better.

The rest of the evening was pretty routine.
In the DR, Sarah was half apologetic, half proud, of her outburst at Paul. She intended to be more waary of people from now on.

Paul, later on in the DR, took a different view He thought her behaviour made er look really bad. He’s very angry – she went too far.

Jordan and Sam discussed Marissa with Paul – she made them froth at the outh with her box splits.

Karthic was describing his painful soul searching for a reason why he was nominated. Marissa cut through the impending garbage with a blunt ‘Don’t mistake these peope for your friends. Family is friends, thy are not.’

Don’t know whether she meant her own family of the Mafia!

Derek tried to make conversation with Sarah, about Girls Aloud. She gabbled off a few facts while she looked into the distance. She plainly wasn’t interested in conversation at al.

Brandi and Marissa had a little gossip about Sarah’s career being damaged by what was said about her. But they were surprised that she had a career left to damage. What was she doing in the BB house if there was a viable career?

Paul and Sarah avoided one another all day but Paul approached her eventually. His betrayal of her wasn’t a betrayal. He sad what he did ut of concern for her wellbeing. She mustn’t scupper her career as he did his. In no time at all he had made himself the victim, misunderstood and not appreciated. It was remarkable how he turned it around on her.
Sandi talked about this in the DR – Paul threw Sarah’s drinking in her face – pleasantly – and became the best friend she eever had and her wisest counsellor.

Shaun and Paul discussed the love triangle - Chad, Sarah, and Sam.
(When did that happen?)
But Sam says he fancies Marissa but regretfully so does Jordan.
What about Amelia?I am losing track of all these couplings. They change from day to day, from hour to hour. Still, Marissa is now eliminated which makes it simpler.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 pm 

It’s All About Me!

Pre-eviction

HMs talked about packing, Jordan wanted to know if Marissa fancied him, Paul needled Karthic about being able to see himself leave the house because of the time laf- oops” I meant anyome who leaves, K!

In the DR, Karthicspoke of himself in the third person and said he would withstand the mind games in the house. He wants to make love, not war.

Shaun said he loved his age because he’s finally realised he wasn’t missing anything by not going out,

Derek was tasked with giving a spiritual tour of the house.
In one bedroom, he saw two brothers, Malcolm and Stuart. Paul and Marissa had to stand to onr side while malcolm moved around, They weren’t happy, particularly Paul. Well, the lights were out and all that…

In the other room, Derek sensed the presence of Margaret who turned out to be Jemma’s gran, come to give her strength and news of two contracts…
Shaun was visited by a banjo player he used to know.
Malcolm returned. Jordan must channel him and remove his trousers, Jordan duly did and was told that he might take on the features of Malcolm. Jordan agreed that that he was feeling warmer…’that’s because Malcolm is trying,; Derek said sonorously. Jordan became increasingly uneasy. But alas the spirits just weren’t interested

Jemma had a little breakdown on Brandi’s shoulder because JAM are excluding her in favour of Trish (was Sam serious about getting with Trish?) and being very nasty, Brandi asked why she kept gong back for more?
A very reasonable question.

Helen went round the bedroom clapping in corners – this rids the room of negatvie energy. Shaun laughed at the thought of Malcolm.

There was more love talk from Paul about Amelia and Sam and Chad. Amelia feigned confusion and distress. Sam denied there ever had been a triangle.

What a relief!

Karthic tried to steal Marissa’s show when she was evicted, standing up and loudly yelleing ‘What! What! What!’ when her name was called. It was all about him, you see.

He went into the DR and barked like a dog – this ws to show that the underdog had come through.
He must be a wow at parties!

Chad was upset at being booed by the crowd. All the girls had to comfort him. Sarah wouldn’t allow him a pity party and tried to entice him out to the garden by taking his cigarettes. When he didn’t appear she tried to get Jordan to fetch him.
It was all about her, not a booing crowd.

Jordan wanted to talk to Sarah when she commented that she and Chad felt like in-betweeners = too old for the young group, too young for the older group. They felt secluded from the others.
She des, she means. It’s all about her.

Jemma swore (I’m not clear why) and Jordan got annoyed when no one would listen to him. Both said they weren’t excluding her. Actually, she never sad they had.
Jemma called Sarah a negative bitch, Sarah called her a 2 faced one, Jemma called Sarah a slag, Sarah said she didn’t have sex on TV for money.

This storm blew up out of clear blue skis. Jordan, sill trying to get a word in, bounced up and down on his toes like a toddler crying ‘No one is listening to me! I’ve had a shit life too!’ It was all about him, you see.
The effect of his plea was lost because he was wearing a silly baseball cap and shorts and these fluorescent orange socks which waxed and waned as he flexed his feet in his tantrums.

In the bedroom, Chad lay smiling gently awaiting the return of all his beauties It's all about me, he seemed to think.

In the DR, Sarah wept. Again. So much to bear:the two faced spite, the group hanging together and patronising her and nominating her every week…on and on she went. She should go home.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:36 pm 

Sarah’s Game

First thing Derek sat with Sarah and gave her sage counsel: she shouldn’t take on the young crew as they will then become the focus for BB. She should give them no reaction/

Paul, ever whispering in someone’s ear, whispered in Jemma’s about Sarah – it was a lot like watching Hamlet’s uncle pouring the poison into the king;s ear.

Jordan came to Sarah to apologise for his outbursts last night, She was slow to accept so he flashed his dimples and reassured her that he actually does like her.

As if any woman with sense would care whether he did or did not.

Sarah wept quietly – it was all too much for her, the dimples and the assurance of likeability and the fact that he wasn’t wearing his orange socks.

Tonight was nominations night again – how time flies. Sarah got the most nominations by a landslide, even from the nice HMs, and all for much the same reasons: her narcissism, her ego centricity, her inability to relate to others in a way that doesn’t feature her as the star.
Sarah said she didn’t care any more – she doesn’t know how many punches she can take. Trisha and Chad comforted each other by venting. Trisha called Sarah dog and said everything about her was fake. Chad defended Sarah in his tepid way but did admit he would like her to be more cool.

Karthic was nominated again – mostly the HMS find him a but weird. His nominations were an illustration of that – he wore a Stetson and gave his nominations in song.
Yes, weird,
Ultimately, the line-up for tomorrow’s eviction is Sarah, Karthic, Chad, and Trisha, exactly the same as Tuesday definitely.

Sam got into a bit of hot water. Jemma tried on one of Trisha’s see through frocks and Sam started calling out remarks about her tits and nipples and then tried to flick the, She told him not to but he took her unawares. She let out such a yelp of pain and he was annoyed about this – she told him it hurt and he didn’t appreciate not being appreciated.
BB sent for her and wanted to know how she felt about it. She played it down, of course, anything to be accepted into JAM’s good graces. But we all heard the yelp.

So did BB. Sam was sent for and given a first and final formal warning. Sam couldn’t have looked more insolent and bored, slumped there in the DR chair with his baseball cap on and a sneer.
Tonight he nominated Karthic for being like a schoolmaster talking to him like a naughty boy. But that’s what he is although he’s a man of 25 – perpetually 13 years old.

That night, Brandi and Sarah couldn’t seep because of Paul bumping into things in the bedroom. Sarah mentioned that he might be up and about because of his meds.

Brandi and others told him what Sarah had said and Paul put the worst possible interpretation on it as he is supersensitive about his drinking problem. As Jemma sat smirking (she really is a nasty piece of work) he erupted into the garden, shouting and swearing at Sarah for putting him down and gossiping about his problem.

Sarah was upset that none of the HMs intervened. Actually, Sandi did and got Paul away but Sarah only had eyes for Chad, so laid back he’s practically comatose. ‘So long as he’s he is 8 feet away it’s ok,’ he said.

In the DR, Paul was told to take deep breaths and he announced that he wanted to say sorry. ‘Why are you going to apologise?’ Jemma asked.
He did it anyway, rather brusquely, leaving Sarah a little confused,

I hope Sarah goes tomorrow. I’m tired of her dramatics. Or possibly Chad whose absence will not be noticeable.
But I expect it will be Karthis since nothing much has changed since Tuesday.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:07 pm 

Karthic Leaves

Sarah began the show in the DR. Surprisingly, she didn’t weep but she did say she was ready to pack last night.

Meanwhile, Paul was shaking hands with JAM, thanking them for supporting him last night. Manfully he told them that he hadn’t spoken to her today.

Derek coaxed Shaun to be nice to Sarah to help her climb back up. Shaun didn’t seem very interested in whether Sarah could climb or not but in the end he agreed.

Trish told Sam that she really didn’t like Sarah. She is not quite sane on that subject.

Paul told the other HMs that he wants to make up with Sarah. He assured a sullen Jemma, as if it were any of her business, that he wouldn’t be friends as such but would be friendly.

Trisha told a scornful Jemma about vampires and said she was one. Then changed it to ‘knew one’ after Jemma said they weren’t real.

Helen defended not saying much in the house by claiming that a look or a tone was enough communication.I think she should explain that trick to Jemma.

One bizarre little scene was when Trisha commented on Chad lying under his coverlet ‘Zero pants’ he repeated over and over dancing his feet about.
Okaaaaay.

Trish continued to bang on about Sarah.

Sandi was given a secret mission with three tasks, all pretty lightweight. She passed.

Karthic said that he has never met anyone like Trisha before; lies in bed all day, discards takeaway food and yet has 5 million followers.

In the DR, Chad cleared up some of my confusion – he likes the girls better tan the guys in the house; he doesn’t relate to the older HMs; Amelia was a mistake; he’s now working on Sarah.
Then he made his bid not to be evicted he is sure that if he doesn’t get sent home that something will happen between him and Sarah.

I can hardly wait.

Paul and Sarah cleared the air with a lovely hugging session. They agreed that Jemma stirred up trouble.

Brandi came to Sam to apologise for snapping at Sam last night. Fortunately BB replayed the incident because I missed it yesterday. Nearly missed it again tonight. Sam had made some remark about My Little Pony (Trish( and Brandi said he was being c***y. Anyway, she went into a rigmarole of an apology and he kept on eating his soup. He shovelled mouthful after mouthful down his throat while she stood over him saying sorry. He did give her a hug = after the soup was done.
Underneath the boyish charm, he really is an unpleasant young man.

Sarah and Chad were having a little chat in smokers’ corner until Chad said he had to go back inside as he had promised Jemma and Trisha that he wouldn’t be long. But such were Sarah’s charms that he broke his curfew and then had to go and face the music. Trisha and Jemma were furious and let him know it. He stumbled through an explanation that he wanted three cigarettes and finally asked if he wasn’t allowed to take to Sarah. It came out peevish, I;m afraid.

This and other scenes were reminiscent of the school playground. ‘You can’t play with X because I don’t like her and if you do you won’t be my friend any more. It was the same with Jemma and Paul – she’s surly if he goes near Jemma. These people are toddlers in disguise.

In the DR, Sarah labelled Trish and Jemma vindictive and scheming.

Chad escaped the clutches of Jemma and Trisha and had fun giving Karthis a makeover. Sarah joined in by teaching him to be cool. T was very funny when Karthic palyed up to them and danced about.
Beware – Trisha won’t like it.

There was another of those clear blue sky rows. Jemma objected to Paul talking to Zarah and heaped abuse on Paul and Sarah. He got angry and repeated ‘Don’t shout at me!’ over and over. She fled weeping to the DR.

The action was interrupted by the eviction. Sarah and Chad had the most votes.,Karthic the east.
He took it very well and since his favourite topic of conversation is himself, he interview went well.
I would much rather have seen Trish go, She’s getting very nasty.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 pm 

A Kiss, A Fond Farewell and The Geometry of Love

An eventful evening.

Pre-Eviction

It all began with Trisha’s stormy refusal to wash the dishes when asked. She will not clean in such a filthy disgusting house.

It was Chad’s 30th birthday today (only 30? He must have lived ard then because that face says nearer 40 to me) and JAM were instructed by BB to give him breakfast in bed. He appears to have been given a chicken and ice cream to mark the occasion. He shared it with Sarah.

In the DR, Helen explained the geometry of love in triangles: Amelia, Chad, Sam; Sarah, Chad, Amelia. Trisha was at first a lob above the triangles but on reflection she was brought down to the Amelia/Sam triangle and thus converted it to a rectangle.
Ou cansee why geometry was never my strong point.

Amelia s still gamely flirting with Sam – she’s a dark horse in the bedroom, she giggled
Sam said later that he and Amelia were like magnets but that she was the right girl at the wrong time as always happened to him.

Chad commented on the warmth of the sun in the garden – was the American sun stronger than the British one?

Jemma and Paul mae up after teir row. He’s sorry things went do far but she got ight in his face (which she did) and it wasn’t nice to be on the receiving end of that. They accepted one another’s apologies and Jemma felt free to start on Sarah again.

HMs discussed Cheryl Cole, Sarah’s old bandmate. Saarah was not impressed by the lavish praise heaped on Cheryl’s looks (stunning) and admitted she had lttle contact with the band now. It must also have grated on her that Cheryl will never appear on a show like Big Brother.

Jemma was a little concerned about her public image – does everyone hate her on the outside, she wondered. Jordan told her that he liked nice Jemma. She should pace her drinks.

In conversation with Paul, Sarah said that she had no idea why Jemma was so horriblet her. Paul went and had a word with Jemma and brought her to Sarah for a little chat. Sarah thought that they should just avoid one another. Jemma agreed but thought they should be civil. Sarah agreed and so a truce was called and they hugged.

I don’t think it will last. Jemma’s hatred is irrational and spurts out from time to time.

HMs were set a number of challenges which, if they passed, would win them a garden party. The tasks involved pairs of HMs eating things like doughnuts or balancing slices of ham on their heads. Brandi and Helen correctly predicted the outcomes of the challenges and the garden party was won.

JAM disgraced themselves at the eviction. During the very tense wait for results JAM leapt up cheering and yodelling until told to sit down by Trisha, apparently not for the first time.

Trisha took exception to their lack of respect and loudly denounced them. She cursed them and swore at them but she did have a point – the middle of an eviction is not the time for yodelling. Sam and Jordan apologised but she wasn’t having it. Jordan apologised again, but his I’m sorry had an edge to it – accept it of else. She wasn’t having any of that either and went to the DR to announce her departure from the house. She called JAM disgusting nasty a-holes and Britain a disgusting country if they represented the UK. (This from a stripper and prostitute with a mouth like a sewer). Be that as it may, she has left the house for good, following on Karthic’s heels.
Shaun was really angry because Karthic so much wanted to stay. If Trisha had left earlier, he might well have stayed. If Shaun was unhappy with JAM, then Jemma was unhappy with Trisha for abandoning her post and disappointing her fans. JAM were unabashed.

In smokers’ corner, with Chad and Sarah getting on like a house on fire, Jemma suddenly asked Sarah about her boyfriend outside, (Told you the truce wouldn’t last)/ Sarah said she would see how thins went when she was on the outside and bleated that the BB was a bubble where you got close to people.
This getting close was not on the horizon yesterday. Things do happen rapidly in Boreham Wood. Anyway, all the HMs ended up talking about the new romance. Amelia was very disappointed in Sarah and Chad.
JAM and Jemma got the knives out for Amelia who pays the innocent but isn’t really.

Sarah and Chad got close on the grass in the garden and complained about the gossip going round the house. Then slipped into the kitchen and slurped in a corner. She headed for the storeroom then and wept into her hands while Chad behaved as if he had been hit by a bolt of lightning.

DR Paul came over all prim and proper about how neither Chad not Sarah were thinking about their partners outside.

In the bedroom, Chad wants her to come into his bed for a cuddle. She is reluctant for the space of 30 seconds then announced that she was confused ad got under the duvet with him.

I wish we could have Karthic and Trisha back. What can I write about now? Slurping in corners or two boy/men with baby oil on their chests.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 pm 

Snakes

This morning HMs danced in their beds (that’s right, IN their beds) to shrieking wakey-wakey music.
But Sarah had already draped herself over Chad as he headed to te kitchen.

In the DR, Helen told BB that the boys(she meant JAM) were looking for somewhere to put their testosterone. Amelia and Jemma looked like the only available targets.

JAM spent some happy time discussing whether Sam should kiss Amelia or not.
At this rate, he’ll get to testosterone placement the day he gets his pension.

Chad told Jemma that he doesn’t know what to do about the Sarah situation. She told him that whatever he mustn’t sleep with her unless she’s single.
He moved on to Brandi then and told her of his confusion in the Sarah situation. Her opinion was that Sarah is stringing him along. He looks like her little bitch, a puppy always following her around. Chad never stopped brushing his teeth, occasionally interjecting a flat’really?’ into her rant.

The Cheerleaders’ Task finished today. At the moment the two teams have the same score so today the teams had to assign viewers’ coments to the correct HM.
(didn’t we do that yesterday?)
Jemma took it personally when HMs wrongly identified her as being the snaky one.
This had relevance later.
Blue Team won and then had to save two members of the losing team from nomination.
They chose Sandi and Shaun which leaves Helen, Jemma, Sam and Jordan facing the public vote.

In discussions after, Paul reckoned Helen would go anyway.

In the DR, Sam said much the same; after all, what has she done in the house.
And it would be sad if either he or Jordan or Paul was split from their group.

Then came a BB announcement. The last task was declared null and void because of cheating in both teams so a tie break was held right there and then. Blue team won again and the team captain had to decide who was to be saved this time. Sarah felt it would be best if the two said should remain the same which was quite correct. But Jemma and Brandi argued the toss. Sarah carried the day and so the results of the task remained the same: Sandi and Shaun are saved and Jam, Jema and Helen are up for eviction.
Some punishment fr cheating that was.

The predictable quarrels broke out after. |Brandi told Helen what Paul’s thoughts on her survival were, which was an unnecessary cruelty.
Sarah felt that laid back Chad should have supported her against the rest. Jemma was furious that Sarah had not allowed a change of nominees. Paul and Brandi quarrelled

In the DR, Jemma vented. Brandi (on the blue team) had wanted to change the nominations (probably Jemma’s) and Sarah hadn’t let her., Sarah the teaser of Crad and cheater on her BF.
She sounded demented.

Next into the DR was Jordan, a man destroyed by the idea that he was nominated He threw himself back in the chair unable to believe what had happened. He never gets a break, he groaned and repeated it several times.

Downstairs, Jemma read Amelia the riot act for not adding her weight to pressure for a change to the noms. Ameli claimed that people always talked over her and she couldn’t get a word in. She wept but Jemma still didn’t let up.
A real bully inaction is not a pretty sight.

Paul crossed the room and avided speaking to Jemma. Sarah cwered in the bedroom and wouldn’t come out for fear of facing Jemma’s wrath. She wanted Chad to stay in there too.

Paul studiously avoided Jemma. When he had gone, she dropped to the forr and imitated a snake complete with hiss to represent Paul.Image

She and Brandi lay on the couch together. Jemma screamed paul’s name over and over to make him break his silent treatment. To no avail.

Sandi advised Paul that they weren’t worth bothering about but by this time both Jemma and Brandi were shouting ‘Get Paul out!’ endlessly. Then Jemma followed him about, taunting him. Paul went to the DR and demanded that BB sort Jemma out.
No answer to that request yet.
Tat grl is appalling.

Amelia and Sam strolled in the garden Sam droned on some more about being afraid = he sees her as a possible part of his future life. She told him that she woke up in the moning excited at the prospect of seeing him.
He said that was nice.
Tepid, anyone?

Brandi and Jemma spent some time writing #Snakes Everywhere’ all over the walls with a piece of chalkleft over from the Task. BB retrieved the chalk and the two of them wrote all over the bathroom mirrors in lipstick.
In the DR, Jemma first denied doing this, called the HMs snakes and then said she had only been expressing her feelings.
She should forfeit her fee to pay a cleaning squad if she won’t clean up that mess. Glass is diabolical to clean.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:50 pm 

Missed this from my notes. Sorry.

When the cheerleader game was on, team captains had to spell out the names of the HMs they thought that tweeters had described, The characteristic to be assigned was 'genuine and honest'. The red team got it wrong so Sarah for the blue team did the old 'Give me an S', give me an A' It was clear from her team's reaction they were expecting her to spell out Sandi. Then she said 'Give me an R' and Paul yelped 'Not you!#
It wasn't her actually, it was Helen, but it was a priceless moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 pm 

I'll Scream and Scream Until I'm Sick

I’m sick of Paul, Jemma said, and to rove it she followed him around again, harassing and taunting him. Jemma can’t be half as sick of Paul as he is of her because he asked Sandi to tell her to quit it. Not that her intervention did any good.

The HMs settled to a game of Spin the Bottle in the evening. It started amicably enough with Jordan kissing Brandi’s feet but then JAM got Jemma to kiss brad – which she did enthusiastically right in front of Sarah. Then Sarah had to kiss Jemma Eventually, Jemma decreed that Sarah had to kiss Sam, with tongues,which she refused to do. She was clearly very uncomfortable with this, to the extent that even Sam backed her up. Jemma completely lost her temper, demanding that Sarah comply, haranguing her in that ghastly vulgar way which is her default mode. Jemma ranted on and on then kicked a table and stormed out then back in again reminding Sarah that she kisses Chad when she’s got a BF outside – she might as well make it two men.

Sarah went to the bedroom ad wouldn’t play the game any more. Sam and Jordan came in mob handed and remonstrated with her – what had they done wrong? Jemma decided to join the fray saying she would sort Sarah out. Sarah headed fr the stairs to the DR. Jemma followed her and appeared to lunge so that Jordan held her back. She swore at him. Sam tried to soothe Jemma but she carried on rating.

In the DR, Sarah was also having a rant. Jemma’s behaviour is repeated every night, she said. She can’t stand it because she is often the one in the firing line. She actually said that either she goes of Jemma does.

In the DR, Jemma was all sweetness and light and blamed Sarah for everything and played down what had happened. She even apologised for the table.

In the end, BB decided to serve no more alcohol that night. Jordan and Sam blamed Sarah for that and grilled her in the garden about it. It was an ugly scene with two tall men standing over Sarah and intimidating her when the drink ban was more likely caused by Jemma’s drunken rages last night and tonight. Sarah said they were on a with hunt,
Underneath their boyish charm, Jordan and Sam are not very nice people.

By this time, Sarah was in a frenzy and shut herself away in the toilet. Amelia came to check on her and was shouted at for her trouble. Only Chad could soothe her and the pair retired to cuddle in bed.

When the eviction came, the first two HMs saved were Helen and Jemma. I could not believe my ears – Jemma was saved after her bullying of Paul last night and her harassment of Sarah tonight. Sarah’s face fell.

The one consolation was that Jordan was evicted although he feels that had there been noral nominations, he wouldn’t have been up. Emma made him show the inside of his jacket – on it was embroidered his name followed by winner of CBB 2017.
It was the only laugh all night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 pm 

The One Weeping, The Other Snarling

Pre- Eviction

Sarah and Jemma, of course. What a pair they make!

The show opened with Chad comforting a weeping Sarah. It’s how she keeps him by her side. And it’s tedious.

In the DR, Shaun, the last bastion of reasonableness, discussed the factions in the house – the millenials, the in-betweeners. And the elders. He is sick to death of the showmance.
With you there, Shaun.

JAM discussed the Kiss – not Sarah’ s but Jemma’s and Chad;s. They’ve decided that Chad enjoyed it because Chad said so in the kitchen. The boys were like spinster gossipiing about everyone else’s business.

Chad asked Sarah if she had left his bed and then came back. She had. She needed a cuddle, she explained. At stupid o’clock in the morning.

Jemma and Brandi discussed Sarah. Jemma took the moral high ground yet again and snarled about the BF in the outside world. Brandi thought it would be fun if she took Chad away from Sarah.
Fat chance, Brandi. He has no interest in you.

Sandi gave Sarah some advice to the effect that se couldn’t make someone else happy if she wasn’t happy inside herself.
She also said that Sarah had to be who she wanted to be.
I‘m sure I saw that advice on a quote-of=the –day calendar once.
But she meant well.

Sarah wept a little and said that she wanted to do the right thing but couldn’t speak to that person right now.
Presumable she meant the BF.

Today’s task was a British pub quiz, Millennials v Elders.
(How did Chad get to be a millennial?)
The questions were silly. Answers included winklepickers, dial==up connections to the internet, John Major.
The Millennium team won.

At the eviction. Jemma leapt around congratulating herself not caring that the other nominees were waiting to hear their fate. She also joined in the ;Get Sarah out’ chants.
Classy lady.

Sarah, looking like death warmed up, said she’d rather walk than put up with Jemma any longer.
Chad advised her not to try and work out why the crowd were chanting against her.

Jemma, Amelia, Brandi and Chad played a game which involved everyone kissing Chad.
This is more his game – seducing harems of women.

Meanwhile, in the DR, Sarah was tearful, worried about the crowd’s reaction. She wanted her agent and bewailed the fact that t was hard to be supported by someone (Chad) when other people resented you for it. (Jemma and Bradi).

Chad discussed Sarah with Jemma (the treacherous hound!). He said he liked both Sarah and Jemma and felt trapped in the middle.
Ooops, Sarah, the writing is on the wall!

Paul was still playing Cupid and advised Sam to make a move on Amelia.

Brandi, the poisonous creature, told Chad that everyone thinks the thing with Sarah is fake. He turned on her and told that everyone should mind their own business.

Brandi and Gemma attacked the bathroom again, spraying the mirrors with all kinds of products and tipping people’s toiletries on the floor while snarling ‘Clean and Spray’.

Sarah was lurking in the bedroom again, refusing to come out for fear of meeting Jemma and Brandi. Paul and Chad tried to get her to come out but she wouldn’t budge.
Paul told her that no one should listen to Brandi and went on at some length, talking over Chad, who got angry and headed for the DR. he positively punched the buzzer and commenced ranting. He said Paul was so desperate for camera time that he dived into everyone’s conversation where he had no business getting involved.

Ah, the seasoned reality tv star is upping his game before the final next week: two people, Paul and Brandi, were criticised by him.

In the living room, Sam gazed thoughtfully at Jordan’s photo on the wall, now blocked out.
It was a touching moment.

Sarah finally got Chad where she wanted him, away from the others and hers alone.

Sandi, also upping her game, exploded at the sight of the mess in the kitchen and bathroom. She had a go at Brandi: she will not clean up. Brandi tried to silence her with a sneer but there was no holding Sandi back = everybody has to live with that, she said, we do not live like that…
Brandi stared screeching but Sandi was unstoppable.
Paul decided they need a house meeting.

Sarah and Chad cleaned the kitchen = or Sarah did. She started complaining again about the crowd’s chants. She didn’t listen to a word he said although he tried to speak. She is so self absorbed that other people don’t exist.
Anyway, Chad went to walk away but she called him back, telling him he shouldn’t walk away from a girl.
He gazed intently at her and even she could see that he was serious ‘There’s things you think,’ he said, ‘that make me wonder what you’re thinking.’

And on that cryptic note I shall finish for this evening. But the crowd reaction to Sarah must have coloured his judgement. Rata and sinking ships, you know

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 pm 

Miss Scarlett With A Knife In The Conservatory…

All HMs were given a new identity as clients of Stella Starr (deceased). Two HMs will be her murderers and two will be detectives. The task is hat the detectives –Paul and Brandi – must investigate the crime. If they discover the murderers –Sam and Sarah - the murderers will be nominated for possible eviction; if they don’t, they themselves will be. Meanwhile, murderers Sarah and Sam must discreetly, without being seen, killer nominate more victims.

The other hMs were all in costume: Dereka circus strongman, Sandi a wild west saloon girl, Helen a fortune teller, Jemma the Bride of Frankenstein.
(Well, that’s what she looked like to me!)

Sarah was first to killer nominate by secretly marking with a cross the photo of the victim. She badly wanted to put Jemma up, of course, but that might have given her identity away. So in the end, Derek and Helen were elected the victims and discovered severed horse’s heads put in their beds. Sam and Sarah had to smuggle the horses’ heads out of the storeroom and so Sam, dressed as a very fetching drag queen, had to hide them in the skirts of his gown. Sandi spotted him but sad nothing.
Of course, blabbermouth Sam told Jemma the plot – heaven knows what she will do with that information if she finds out Sarah and Paul will be nominated when found out.

I know. It’s complicated. Unnecessarily complicated. I think.

Sandi complained that all everyone was talking about was who was going to go at the eviction, who was going to stay and packing.

Paul suspected Jemma was the murderer because the cross was written on the photos with lipstick.

Brandi wanted to clear the air with Sandi but Sandi didn’t want to talk to her. She thinks Brandi has always had an issue with her and her latest jibe at her was when Brandi said ‘We’ll miss you when ypu’re gone.’ Sandi added that Brandi will be who she wants to be pointing to the mess in the bathroom last night. Brandi shouted over her in her grating sqeaky voice but was told to kiss Sandi’s butt.
So there!

Brandi went straight to Paul with her tale of woe but Paul reprimanded her for not respecting the work that Sandi does in the house.
She looked as if he’d slapped her face.
While the row was going on, Sam gathered up his trailing skirts and galloped round and round the sofa where they sat.

Meanwhile, Sarah and Chad were having a slurp in the storeroom.

Brandi, having failed to stir up Paul, trotted off to Jemma and told her that Sandi didn’t like her either. Jemma felt that Sandi was beyond stupid and challenged Paul about saying things that weren’t true. She was referng to Paul calling her and Brandi immature., I think. She swore at him )C word) and called hi all sorts. He called her a slag and tried to walk away but she taunted him about behaving less maturely than his young son. So he walked back to her, was insulted again and walked away again. Then suddenly he turned back and lunged at her. Sandi intervened while Shaun stood at the side and looked ready to intervene. For quite a while. Jemma stood and smirked when Paul was sent for by BB.
In the DR, Paul said he was out of BB – Jemma had won. He was in there for ages being talked down.

Sandi and Brandi rowed again more noisily than before Jemma claimed Paul was a stirrer.
She is either a massive liar or the most deluded person I have ever seen on BB.

Detectives Paul and Brandi had to search Stella Starr’s office for clues. Unbeknownst to them, the oter HMs were watching on video. Wouldn’t you know it, the clues were actually quotes by the HMs about other HMs. As if there weren’t enough rows in the hose. Paul had his DR rant abut Chad read out. Paul and Brandi called Chad pussy whipped. Sam said Brandi was a gameplayer and used the C word. Sarah was quoted as aying she was wary of paul. Jemma swore about Paul.

Brandi took it upon herself to harangue Sarah about her outside BF. Again.Sarah let her know she was tired of hearing about it. Chad also had a go at Brandi. Brandi apparently was heated on by her husband of 13 years and that’s why she feels so strongly about cheating. Chad said she was just mean.
Chad pointed out that eating one pickle was not the same as eating eighteen.
After some consideration,

I have come to the conclusion that a BF of one month was not the same as a husband of 13 years and so Sarah has not erred greatly.
Brandi switched to shriekiig mode and went on and on about it but Chad was unimpressed.. ‘Do you want to start a ‘Let’s Get Cheated On’?’
He turned to go. ‘I love you,’ he said,’but F*** you.’

Two lovely people.

Derek Helen and Shaun were finding it hard to get away from the house conflicts. As the cast gets smaller, it gets harder and harder.

Eviction tomorrow night and I have no idea!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:31 pm 

Twisted

There were a few twists tonight, not least the results of the eviction itself. Odd things happen in Boreham Wood.

Paul and Brandi were still trying to solve the murder. Brandi suspected Sandi so grilled her mercilessly but was met by the gentle waving of a saloon girl’s feather fan and absolute denial.

Helen, meanwhile, wandered the house with her horse’s head under her arm, also asking questions but getting nowhere.

Paul apologised to Jemma for his outburst last night, saying it was all down to his missing his son and being in recovery. She said when she said what she said, it was only to get his attention.
So that’s all right then.

The Detectives went to the forensic labs to find more clues. They had to guess who said what about named HMs. What that had to do with the murder is beyond me but it, as usual, had th potential to start a riot. Brandi quarrelled with Paul over the answers – she could start a fight in an empty room. Sarah called her twisted. She;s right.

After the reading of thee quotes, Chad took exception to a quote about him which Brandi said could not be true as Chad didn’t read. Chad exploded at the implication that he was stupid – he had hundreds of failed businesses to prove that he was not not.
Brandi apologised immediately bit it was a manufactured row – I sense Chad lying in wait for someone, anyone, to give him cause for grievance so that he can have his drama.

Sarah likewise. She took exception to a comment that she and Chad were one person, not two. Sarah called Brandi twisted and an idiot.
She’s brave all of a sudden, although she would not stand still to argue the toss with Brandi but kept running (or walking fast) ahead of her. Very annoying.

Brandi and Paul conferred about the guilty party’s identity. Brandi thought the culprit was Sandi because she’d kill her like a shot. A masterpiece of illogic since Brandi was the detective and couldn’t be killed. But she got her way and the pair named Sandi and Sarah as the murderers.

I thought that meant that Sarah hadn’t passed the mission to remain undetected but apparently since Sam remained undetected, they had both passed the mission.
Told you it was complicated. And twisted.

i the end, Paul and Brandi and Helen and Derek were up for eviction.
A flash vote. Viewers had about 20 minutes to vote. On a Friday night when people are out enjoying themselves. BB thinks in a very twisted way sometimes.

Sandi approached Brandi and sia that she didn’t care to be named as the murderer.
(ome on, Sandi – it’s a game of Cluedo). She insited that Brandi had a problem with
Her. She herself was never mean or spiteful. Brandi shrieked over her and neither listened to what the other said.
Was Sandi trying to influence the public by winding Brandi up?

Sarah cooked a cottage pie/ Chad told her the temperature settings and then left her to t. She went to change her clothes while it cooked but then was summoned because it was burning.

According to Amelia it had been incinerated, burnt to a crisp. She and Paul decided Sarah was drunk again and might have burned the house down. Derek agreed.
I have to say, as not-s-Sarah fan, they were out of line. She wasn’t drunk, the pie was not incinerated and there was no danger to life and limb. It was probably a fan assisted oven which heats more rapidly that an ordinary one.
Anyway, Chad came to her defence but spoiled it by passing on to her what Paul had said and then coaxing Sarah not to have it out with him.
What game is he playing?

Sam and Amelia had another naïve young lover moment She said that she was happy in the house because Sam was there. He sad that was a nicer compliment than being told he was good looking. She said he was that too. He said she was too.
All together now, AWWW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwK_WOXjfc0

Sam and Amelia

The HMs were sure that Brandi and Derek would go. Derek seemed to think he was doomed too.

Brandi was the first ne out. Her interview was good because of her insights. She thought Paul was hilarious, and Helen too; that Sarah and Chad were fake – Sarah got special treatment and Chad jumped on the bandwagon: that Sam was a tricky cunning kid (which he s).

To everyone’s amazement, Paul was next to go. Even Derek was astonished. His interview was less interesting that Brandi’s as it was full of gush about BB and how wonderful the experience had been for him, hanging out with the cool kids…

BB has a sense of humour. At the end of the show, Shaun and Derek were shown strolling round the garden happily discussing where someone’s dogs were being kennelled. Shades of things to come next week? Didn’t BB get the result they expected?
Personally, I thought a flash vote on a Friday wasn’t a good idea. But there also may have been a touch of viewer rebellion in the air – aren’t we tired of reality tv stars misbehaving? Of foul language and very disreputable women ruling the roost? Why should someone like Helen Lederer have to share a douse with an ex prostitute?
Or maybe it’s BB’s idea of a social experiment – seeing how the public react t nice people?
Time will tell.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:47 pm 

Mince

Pre-Eviction

Derek and Helen are astonished at the younger HMs’ desire to win. Derek has already reminded HMs that it’s all a game, not real life.

In conversation with Brandi, Jemma told of how her paents dealt with her bed behaviour. After expulsion from several school, they sent her to Boot Camp where she just went along with it so as to get out. One unforgiveable thing that her mother did was to throw away all her thongs!
Oh, the trauma!

Sarah is struggling with homesickness and missing her dog.
Paul declaed tat all the HMs were nice people – but the situation they are in was difficult.

Jemma asked Heln which man in the hous has the biggest penis. Helen deftly deflected the question and asked Jemma who she thought it could be.
Jemma thinks Derek is best endowed after seeing him inhis strong man suit.
Helen promised to try and not think of it.

The task tonight was a rap battle. HMs were divided into two teams and rapped about HMs I the other team. Sarah’s crying was rapped about, and Sandi’s relationship with Brandi.
Brandi and Jemma were not pleased to be named in Paul’s rap.
Helen complimented Sarah on er rap about her. Sarah moved on – she always does when other women talk to her – they are irrelevant.

In the DR, Sam claimed hurt feelings about Derek’s rap about him which said that he avoided talking to him.

Well, he does avoid chatting to Derek – he’s an irrelevance as well in the eyes of arrogant little boys.

Post Eviction

Sandi did look pleased when Brandi was evicted. She really did a number on Brandi and helped her to go!

Chad reassures Sarah that her crowd reaction was good.

Everyone was sorry that Paul was let go, even two faced Sam who has nominated him. His pretended regret was a little overdone.

Shaun took te time to reassure Helen who thought she was sure to go. But the public have saved her twice, Shaun said, and over Paul and Jordan at that, two big characters in the house.
Wih the group in smokers’ corner, Sarah and Chad put on a public display of slurping, discussed going to the USA, and then announced that they were officially BF and GF.
Eveyone cheered except Jemma who was quick to point out that Sarah already had a BF. She neber gives up.

In the DR, glum Shaun expressed horror at having to put up with a showmance all next week.
I love how grounded he is.

Derek went all mystic and predicted a rosy future for the couple, in the USA, with a baby in the future. The spirits told him this would happen.

After discussing house dynamics with Chad. Sarah sang loudly to herself in the kitchen. No doubt this was brought on by romantic euphoria. But the singing was awful, out of tune and very shrill. They could all hear her in the living room and in the garden. Even her beloved Chad looked askance n her direction.
Shaun said it was noisy air conditioning. They all stifled laughter and agreed to suffer.

Later, Chad and Sarah discussed business. Or at least he wanted to. She didn’t and eventually waltzed off singing again.
Everything must be about her, Chad = haven’t you u picked up on that?

Jemma contemplated Paul’s departure – she said she got on with him (she really said that!) but deep down inside she didn’t like him.
That’s good to know, Jemma.

Sarah and Chad went off to the loo for a lengthy slurp. Both declared how happy they were.

Late at ight, Chad decided to make some mince. Sarah objected – the house is running out of food and the mince has to feed them. He should think of other people. He swore at her and then announced tat he wouldn’t eat for three days and walked out. He filched something else from the store.

Sarah offered him a portion of something or other but he refused i. Sarah and he squabbled – she said he was childish. Even Sandi got in on the act and accused him of selfishness.

Amelia noted that they were having their first domestic.

They were at t some time, he whining that he only wanted a tiny helping of mince, she chastising him for not thinking of the others in the house. Then she made me laugh out loud when she said ‘It’s not al about you, you know!

Sam confided in Jemma that he hadn’d had an erection since he came into the house, And also he he gets butterflies at the thought f kissing Amelia.

I admire the way Jemma didn’t laugh.

Chad went to a single bed for the night, still in a huff. Sarah commented on this and he said they’d figure it out tomorrow. ‘Is she still his GF?’ he asked.
‘Not now,’ she said.
‘You’re mean!’
‘F*** off!’ she responded.

Mince

Pre-Eviction

Derek and Helen are astonished at the younger HMs’ desire to win. Derek has already reminded HMs that it’s all a game, not real life.

In conversation with Brandi, Jemma told of how her paents dealt with her bed behaviour. After expulsion from several school, they sent her to Boot Camp where she just went along with it so as to get out. One unforgiveable thing that her mother did was to throw away all her thongs!
Oh, the trauma!

Paul declaed tat all the HMs were nice people – but the situation they are in was difficult.

Jemma asked Heln which man in the hous has the biggest penis. Helen deftly deflected the question and asked Jemma who she thought it could be.

The task tonight was a rap battle. HMs were divided into two teams and rapped about HMs I the other team. Sarah’s crying was rapped about, and Sandi’s relationship with Brandi.
Helen complimented Sarah on er rap about her. Sarah moved on – she always does when other women talk to her – they are irrelevant.

In the DR, Sam claimed hurt feelings about Derek’s rap about him which said that he avoided talking to him.

Well, he does avoid chatting to Derek – he’s an irrelevance as well in the eyes of arrogant little boys.

Post Eviction

Sandi did look pleased when Brandi was evicted. She really did a number on Brandi and helped her to go!

Everyone was sorry that Paul was let go, even two faced Sam who has nominated him. His pretended regret was a little overdone.

Shaun took te time to reassure Helen who thought she was sure to go. But the public have saved her twice, Shaun said, and over Paul and Jordan at that, two big characters in the house.
Wih the group in smokers’ corner, Sarah and Chad put on a public display of slurping, discussed going to the USA, and then announced that they were officially BF and GF.
Eveyone cheered except Jemma who was quick to point out that Sarah already had a BF. She neber gives up.

In the DR, glum Shaun expressed horror at having to put up with a showmance all next week.

Derek went all mystic and predicted a rosy future for the couple, in the USA, with a baby in the future. The spirits told him this would happen.

After discussing house dynamics with Chad. Sarah sang loudly to herself in the kitchen. No doubt this was brought on by romantic euphoria. But the singing was awful, out of tune and very shrill. They could all hear her in the living room and in the garden. Even her beloved Chad looked askance n her direction.
Shaun said it was noisy air conditioning. They all stifled laughter and agreed to suffer.

Later, Chad and Sarah discussed business. Or at least he wanted to. She didn’t and eventually waltzed off singing again.

Jemma contemplated Paul’s departure – she said she got on with him (she really said that!) but deep down inside she didn’t like him.

Sarah and Chad went off to the loo for a lengthy slurp. Both declared how happy they were.

Late at ight, Chad decided to make some mince. Sarah objected – the house is running out of food and the mince has to feed them. He should think of other people. He swore at her and then announced tat he wouldn’t eat for three days and walked out. He filched something else from the store.

Sarah offered him a portion of something or other but he refused i. Sarah and he squabbled – she said he was childish. Even Sandi got in on the act and accused him of selfishness.

They were at t some time, he whining that he only wanted a tiny helping of mince, she chastising him for not thinking of the others in the house. Then she made me laugh out loud when she said ‘It’s not al about you, you know!

Sam confided in Jemma that he hadn’d had an erection since he came into the house, And also he he gets butterflies at the thought f kissing Amelia.

Chad went t a single bed for the night, still in a huff. Sarah commented on this and he said they’d figure it out tomorrow. ‘Is she still his GF?’ he asked.
‘Not now,’ she said.
‘You’re mean!’

Mince

Pre-Eviction

Oh, the trauma!

Post Eviction

Chad went t a single bed for the night, still in a huff. Sarah commented on this and he said they’d figure it out tomorrow. ‘Is she still his GF?’ he asked.
‘Not now,’ she said.
‘You’re mean!’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRpeFRc_xM4

Can it be true that it’s actually over? Can you go from practically getting engaged, having babies, to divorce in a few hours? Was it her singing? Was it the quarter pound of mince>

We can live in hope!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm 

The Vault

Sarah discussed with Shaun the mince row from last night. All he cares about is protein, she said.
Wrong, Sarah. It’s protein and biceps.
She approached Chad later and asked if he was still in a strop. He blamed her for blowing things out f proportion; she blamed him. But they slurped and made up. This led Jemma, because Cad and Sarah are not shy abut performing in front of the entire house.
Her comments were lewd or filthy or both. She even mention Chlamydia. Derek gt up and left the group in disgust.

I should have known a breakup was too good to be true!

Amelia tried to get Sam’s attention by blowing hot jets of air from a hairdryer at him. E wasn;t wearing a shirt so that must have hurt. Certainly, he didn’t look very pleased.

In the DR, Chad complained of being in trouble with both Sarah and Sandi. Sandi cooks too many potatoes with butter and she’s blamig him for wanting to eat healthily. Sarah wouldn’t listen to what he said.
Chad, Sarah listens to no one.

However, Sarah was anxious to give him something to eat and brought him a banana which is heakthy. But he wouldn’t take it – high in sugar.
Sandi pointed out that it would be difficult living with someone like that.

Sam, recovered from the attack by hairdryer, told Amelia wshe was sunshine on a dark rainy day. He even sang it to her. Jemma thought this very funny and added less complimentary lyrics of her own.
Poor Amelia, she doesn’t know whether to take him seriously or not.
And sly little Jemma sat there joking and knowing that she couldn’t.

HMs were summoned to see BB’s vault. It was nomination time. Each HM had to put tei nominations into a locked drawer after giving their reasons.

Sarah was nominated by everyone except Chad. The reasons were much the same – she was nice enough by day but when they drink stared flowing she was unpredictable. Chad was nominated five times – for greed and selfishness. Jemma for three nom, one from Derek for her filthy mouth which he doesn’t want to live with any more. Shaun nominated Sarah and Chad because they had an unfair advantage over the other HMs in that they had a partner to share the load.
The rest only got one nom each, apart from Derek, Shaun and Amelia who got none at all.
The meant that everyone except Shaun, Amelia and Derek was up for eviction.

It took Sarah a while to work out that everyone except Chad had nominated her. Instant tears and drama. Chad comforted her and mentioned that he had lots of noms too but she swept that aside. She was the important one. He thought that people were making problems where they didn’t exist. And he showed Sarah a smile and asked her if she liked t. He would do it more often, he said, it was up to her. He wants her to make him happy.
Rather cryptic.

In the DR, Helen complained about feeling awkward and lonely

Sandi, Derek and Shaun reminisced about the old days when girls dressed like their mothers till mini skirts came in Sandi remembered with loathing when girls had to wear slips under their clothes.
Ah, me, I remember liberty bodices. She didn’t know she was living!

Sam pretended to interview Jemma ad Amelia. Jemma confessed to yet another conquest from her past. Jemma asked him who would he choose if he could between Amelia and Tiffany (his ex). There was an agonised pause before he sad ‘Amelia’.
And Jemma sparkled with malice.

In the DR, Amelia admitted she adored Sam and that they are drawing closer and closer every day.

I can imagine BB’s malice too.

Sam reprimanded Jemma for her question about Amelia but was soon laughing with her again.

Shaun and Sandi and Derek danced to mouth music and Shaun playing the spoons. Nothing like the good old days, eh?

Chad propositioned Sarah, in front of Derek. Utterly shameless. Amelia was more romantic and asked Sam when he first realised that he liked her. He didn’t remember when. She tried to prompt him but to no avail.

In the DR, a panicked Sam admitted he didn’t want a relationship. He’s been thinking where he is in his life and it’s not in a relationship. He’s not in love. He just fancies Amelia and is afraid of overpromising.

He confided all this again to Jemma. This pressure to have a relationship happens to him all the time. All the time!
Jemma loved it.

Sarah has obviously decoded Chad’s cryptic message and decided to make him happy. She got naked into bed with him and there was some activity under the duvet while Derek loudly snored in the background.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:24 am 

The Kindness Of Our Hearts

True colours were popping out al over the place as HMs gear up for the final few days.

Sarah and Chad, between slurps, have taken to muttering behind their hands with grins and sidelong glances about their fellow HMs. Sandi was first in line this evening. Her code name is Pineapple Juice and she is, according to Sarah, overtaking, whatever that means.
Not nice to see two adults behaving like that but I suppose showbiz people are different,

Sam was still banging on to Jemma about not wanting a showmance and a couple of articles in the Daily Mail which is what lies ahead for Sarah and Chad.
His superior attitude was a little hard to take gven how he has pursued Amelia.

It was back to the vault for selected HMs tonight. Each had a deposit box containing something valuable to them. They were allowed to see whatwas here and then had to open another ox at random to see what gift the other HM had. They then had to choose ether to keep their own box open and get their gift or close their box and let te other HM have their gift.
Sam was first in. His gift was a visit from his sister. The other box he chose turned out to be Helen and her gift was a visit from her husbad.
‘Why couldn’t it have been Sarah’s box.’ He declared.
It was clear that Sarah’s ox would have been instantly locked. But in the end, he locked his own box and let Helen have er visit because she needed it more.
As an aside, amid all this talk of love and romance in the house, Helen and her husband were the real McCoy, very tender and loving.

She returned wet-eyed to the house to thank Sam but was incapable of speaking. He cuddled her.

Derek was not to be so fortunate. Jemma went into the fault and found a letter from her sister there. Derek’s box contained a letter from his wife of 40 years. No contest – Jemma locked his letter away and kept her own.

Sandi sacrificed a visit from her daughter to allow Shaun a letter from his fiancée.

Amelia sacrificed a visit from her Mum in favour of Sarah getting a visit from her friend. Waste of a visit really – Sarah told her mate tat she was confused about Chad. Shut up, Sarah.

HMs, as expected, reflected on decisions made. Jemma babbled excuses to Derek which he graciously accepted. Sarah wept, what else. Amelia was thanked and hugged by Sarah, rather perfunctorily – she and Sandi felt that Sarah had not really appreciated what Amelia had done. Sandi stroked Amelia’s air and said that she and Amelia did things out of the kindness of their hearts

In the midst of all this, Chad comforted Sarah in the middle of one of her dramas. He started to speak of his mother who died recently of cancer, Sarah swept this irrelevance aside and turned the conversation back to herself.
Run, Chad.

Jemma had the final word on the decisions in the vault. She recalled that Amelia and Sarah don’t get on and the other HMs gave up family for other people’s friends.
All fake. All gamesmanship.
I hate it when Jemma is right.

Sarah and Chad cooked a lovely meal for everyone. Sandi did not join the feast – whether that was because Sarah and Chad received massive appreciation for their efforts, something she never got, or because they had messed up the menu plans for the week with their extravagance, I can’t say. But she was surely miffed about something. But it hardly mattered because Sarah was massively pleased with herself and dismissed Sandi as someone who just didn’t like her kitchen being taken over. She and Chad slurped again.

Jemma complained to Amelia that her mum and Dad hadn’t added to her letter – they could have said they were proud of her or something.
Why would she care about messages from the peope who sent her to Boot Camp and got rid of all her thongs?
She also berated Amelia fr saving Sarah’s visit when she didn’t like her. Poor Amelia ended up in ears again.

Sarah caught Chad swilling the leftover booze from cans. They squabbled and she nagged about how much he drank. E stormed off to bed. When she followed him, he told her to leave him alone. He was positively glassy eyed. She insisted hat he follow him her out to the garden – she has a thing about having deep chats out t He followed muttering darkly that he must play the game.
Outside she got mettled into him with every second word the F one. She claimed to be thinking of his own good and bragged about her career. And how she knew th ropes. She was furious that he would not take her advice. He retorted that for thirty years he had had an unhappy life. (Chad, you said you were only 27)He claimed to .be miserable every day of his life.

But she got him to sit down and climbed on his lap and all was right with her world.
His world appeared to be all right too – in the night he whispered that he loved her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285