Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 am 

One Heart Broken, Another Made Glad

Sue is the talk of the house as HMs in corners, in the loo, and behind the kitchen units wonder who she’ll target next for some home truths.

In the meantime Sue prowled the house, stately as a Royal visit, still on about BB being a game and the silly pathetic HMs who don’t understand that when it’s as simple as 123, ABC. They always thinks it’s 789.

In conversation with Channelle, she joked about Joe’s appearance and the fact that he looked 70, whether he was really that age or didn’t use enough sunscreen, or had a hard lie…

Channelle, Little Miss Stirrer, went immediately to Joe and told him what she’d sad. He was quick to point out that he’s 56, then he quietly fumed.

Ellie and Channelle laughed over Sam’s indecent exposure last night – in front of Sam. He was scarlet to the tips of his ears. I doubt he’ll pull that trick again.

Even pacific Deborah and Raph complained about Sue forcing her opinions on other people.

BB sent Tm to jail after his behaviour last night. He was visited there by Joe who told him to take it like a man. Little Toms chest practically burst as he took Joe’s advice. So different from Raph who was having his nails Painted by Andrew.

Joe, having fumed for some time, approached Sue for a little chat. In his opinion, Sue and CO. have the advantage over the original HMs since they’ve watched the show. He picked up on her looking 70 remarks and pointed out that the girls didn’t look too good in the morning either but they had makeup and he didn’t.
So there!
Sue meekly agreed that all this was true but reassured she hadn’t been malicious in saying what she did.
Oh yes you were, Sue!

Channelle’s and Charlotte’s problem with Sue is that she gets their names wrong.
‘She’s been watching the show for a month. How can she not know my name?’ wailed Charlotte.

Because, dear girl, we hardly see you from one week’s end to the next.

In the DR, Sam bragged of raunchy kisses and exploding members.

Sue told the sisters that they wee conforming, ‘acting jovial’ for fear of being thought aggressive.
I don’t think Hannah is jovial and she doesn’t care what people think I also think she may well be the one to turn on Sue.

Task

Kieran had to answer questions about fellow HMs.
Raph had to guess what reply Kieran made.

The questions were the same old ones revamped (which HM is the least trustworthy, which one are you attracted to…and so on/

Two things came out of it - |Simone’s name featured rather often in the replies and always in the most negative way, and |Deborah discovered that Kieran was attracted to her.
So one heart broken, another made glad.

Deborah told Joe that she wasn’t attracted to Kieran but then why was she all aglow when they were dancing together? She was all lit up!
Sue danced with Tom – he was enveloped in a big hug and just about reached her bosom.
There was a fashion show at the party – the girls did look less tarty that usual aside from Simone who wobbled dangerously in a low cut dress.

Channelle wasn’t getting much attention tonight so she spilled a drop of milk in the kitchen and brought the house down with her screams and screeches. Then she did it again, even louder.
That girl should be gagged.

In the DR, Deborah swore that she was not attracted to Kieran but our grave rather serious HM giggled like a schoolgirl and bushed and babbled…
I think she really could get hurt here in the showmance game.

Izzie, who also was suffering from lack of attention as much as Channelle, decided to sprinkle salt all over the kitchen units and oranges and the floor then walked off and left the mess.
Hannah made to clean it up but was forbidden by Sue and Deborah on the grounds that if she cleaned up after them, they wouldn’t hesitate to make more mess. THEY had to clean it up. So t was all left lying.

Andrew made another pass at Raph – he kissed his arm. Raph jumped about six feet in the air yelling ‘No!’

At bedtime, Sue told the HMs to quieten down. Some chance. Ellie and Sam were under the duvet slurping. I wish they’d leave their mikes off. Some of her commentary was gross.
An outraged Sue made a remark which will pass into BB legend ‘Wet! Wet! Wet’!’ as she passed them by.

While the slurping was going on, Andrew was babbling on about his feelings for Raph.
Oh, dear!

Joe was evicted. Gracious as ever, he gave the crowd the V sign and criticised them in his interview. He swore a lot and was quite aggressive but admitted that the house had been too much for him – baking cakes at 4 in the morning and such – too much.

The only thing real in the house was a view of the trees and two magpies which visited the garden.

Two for joy, Joe!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 pm 

Karma’s A Bitch

Pre-eviction

Ellie was massively indignant about Sue complaining about noisy kissing. She and Sam are quiet kissers!

Simone packed Kieran’s bed with empty bottles and loved the commotion it caused. She wouldn’t own up either. She just sat there with that blank weird stare she has, denying everything.

Deborah was all aflutter in the kitchen with Kieran – he has to be nice to her now that he’s told the nation he’s attracted to her she said flirtatiously.
‘Intellectually on the same wavelength, not any other way,’ he said, breaking her pretty red heart in two.

In the DR, Simone told of the bottle prank and denied she had done it even though she must know that BB sees all, Eventually, her blank dead face resurrected to a satisfied smile and she confessed. She was SO pleased with herself.

DR – Isabella. She complained mightily about the stae of her fake tan and BB offered her a mission to complete in return for which she would get a personal supply of fake tan.
She had to apologise for something she hadn’t done to mystify an HM; she had to fake flirt with Kieran; she had to cry and get a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.
She completed her task and was presented with a huge orange which opened to reveal oodles of tubes and tanning gloves and sprays…
Her voice broke with emotion – oh, the power of Kiss In |The Dark! I’ve never been given anything like that before,’ she said huskily.

Suspicion fell on Simone over the bottle prank. She continued to deny it. Later, Ellie and Charlotte discussed her = she seems normal sometimes; at other times she’s like someone not in the world.
I agree she’s a strange girl (that face!) but wh are these too to pass judgement o what is normal?

There was one funny scene tonight – Simone struggling to hook up Sue’s basque for the eviction. What a fight it was – she had to push all the flab out of the way and force the hooks shut. Rather her than me!

It looks as if Channelle is trying to get the 2nd chance HMs out. In the DR she launched an attack on Sue, saying she hadn’t the energy to talk to her as everything with Sue was a long exhausting biography – ‘Me! Me! Me! I! I! I!
Ass for Simone, she provokes incidents and then rushes off to tell Sue. But she declared that if Simone wanted to be a bitch, she could take it. . Karma is a bitch but Channelle is a bigger bitch.

I knew then there would be a fight tonight – Channelle is gunning for Simone who so far has been no more than unlikeable and irritating. She’s a bit of a bully is our Channelle.

Joe was evicted. Little Tom, bless him, wept for the first person to have a conversation with him and for talking to him the way his grandfather does. He loved him for it.

Isabella said earlier that she did not like Simone but she was prepared to share in her mockery of Andrew. Simone mimicked his laugh and then said it made her ill. Isabelle guffawed. She doesn’t have a golden laugh either.

Hannah drank some rose wine in a toast to Joe – straight from the bottle. How odd, she never drinks. Later in the DR, she sang tipsily – ear splitting volume.

|Then the high light of the evening, the anticipated cat fight between Channelle and Simone. Simone was being talked about, she over heard Channelle say to the others ‘Open your eyes’ and wanted to know what Channelle meant by that.
Cahnnelle warned her not to come for her.
Simone insisted that she was being nice.
Channelle told her not to patronise her.
Simone wittered a bit and kept the pot boiling.
One word borrowed another but it was mostly coming from Chanelle’s side. Simone sat hunched into her shoulders, a silly smirk on her face, and refused to answer. Eventually, I lost track of what it was all about, instead becoming fascinated by Channelle’s verbal jabs and Simone’s refusal to rise to them Channelle got worked up to a fury and Simone invited her to hit her. Which wasn’t what Channelle wanted at all.
It was all very strange.In the DR, Simone said she hadn’t liked being called irrelevant and looked pathetic.

While she was away, the rest of the HMs flocked to Channelle. They heard all about Simone’s fakeness and nastiness and about her idea of peeing in a cup beside Channelle’s bed. Channelle was outraged which is rich considering she ‘s peed in the pool twice and on Gemma Collins.
But the Hms shared her outrage – it is interesting that now that Lotan’s group has been weakened, Channelle is taking over her group and deciding who’s in and who’s out.

Simone mentioned the bullying word and I think she;s right. A bit off when Channelle claimes to have been bullied herself.

Channelle approached Simone to talk things over but Simone refused several times. The scene finished when each accused the other of childishness.

Izzy approached Simone and advsedagainst being patronising to Channele = Simone declared she couldd’t even spell the word let alone be it. Sue joined in very sternly but Simone again denied the bottle and the cup incident.Sue was at her Amazonian best, calling the girl dsgusting until Simone blurted out that the cup was a joke in a general conversation and what a prank t would be. At no time had sher treatened to do that in the house.
OF course Channelle and all the other Hms knew this very well.
Bullying? Yes. Simone had had her card marked by the house’s leading lady.

It was a relief to get back to Ellie and Sam, under the duvet with his feet sticking out and his thick woolly socks on display while he showered her with kisses and compliments.
The sight of the socks, fleecy and lint covered left me howling. I have no romance in my sou/

Raph has a better idea of romance. He brought a bunch of flowers (don’t know where he got them) and presented them to a delighted Andrew. He called Raph adorable.
I have no udea what that was about.

Channelle lay taking to Izzy in bed, induging in a bit of spite – Simone’s diamante choker and her earrings
Ah, BB always brings out the true self eventually. It’s not a pretty sight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:29 pm 

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall,
Who is The Fairest Of Them All?

The BB process always, in the end, shows people in their true colours. The exaggerated bonhomie in the first days, the outrageous claims, the alarming cheerfulness even when being awakened by sirens – all disappear and facades crumble.
And so it is with Channelle. She arose this morning determined to have it out with Simone but Simone slumbered on. Channelle stood at the door ad tapped on the glass pane saying, ‘Sleep, little one, I’ll be waiting.’ Her face was like a mask – it is difficult to describe how sinster she sounded. I am reminded of wicked stepmothers and malevolent queens.

Wicked Queen Channelle

Sue advised Simone to try to get along with everyone, especially Channelle. But Simone is adamant. But Simone cannot pal up with someone who tells lies about her.

Today’s task was Big Brother’s Beauty Pageant. Viewers voted for Channelle, Ellie and Deborah to participate. Kieran, Sue and Hannah were the judges.

The girls had to perform a perfect catwalk, answer a few questions about changing the world and demonstrate a secret talent, Sam and Tom made lewd comments throughout and Kieran only had eyes for Deborah.

Channelle’s secret talent turned out to be more ear=splitting caterwauling and throwing herself about the stage and calling it dancing. Unfortunately, her costume was so revealing that she was constantly in danger of falling out of it. Judge Sue pointed out that this wasn’t a secret talent because they’d all heard it before. Channelle promptly broke wind to show another secret talent.
Deborah gave a motivational talk to give girls. confidence in goal setting It was actually very moving because it was heartfelt and sincere.

Deborah won the pageant but could not be crowned as Channelle snatched the crown and ran away with it shouting vulgar words, No one pulled her up on this – Channelle is beyond reproach apparently. It was a nasty scene with Deborak left standing there not sure what to do.

Channelle is toxic. She wept in fury over the crown and her acolytes gathered round, even Ralph the mot reasonable and good mannered inmate and Izzie, she who took on Lotan and won. Both have fallen in my estimation because of this crazy allegiance to a rather a horrible woman.

In the DR, Deborah was full of excitement about her win. Sge was gracious and giggly. I like her.

Sue spoke to Channelle about turning the house against Simone which sparked a teriffic rant from Channelle who thinks Simone is an attention seeker ( takes one to know One, Channelle) and plays the victim.

Then as soon as Simone walked in the door Channelle weighed into her with home truths. Simone was not allowed to answer – Channelle just screeched over her and always had to have the last word.
She says Simone is dangerous and ot right in the head.

Channelle tried to get Raph onside and he played along. It doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that Raph pays along with everyone and is on no one’s side but his own.

Hannah comforted Simone who was in tears insisting that she’d changed since her prison days/ Hannah gave her a bracig talk about being herself and not care what other people said.
I’d like to know more abut Hannah and Deborah’s background. They are both articulate and serious minded girls, free of the filthy talk and langage f the other females in there.
Speaking of which, during a game of truth or dare, Simone bunny hopped round the living room with a slice of pan bread between her buttocks.
I could have done without seeing that.

Sue advised Simone not to laugh when Channelle is ranting. Sue can see it’s an escape to a laughing place (I think she means it’s a nervous laugh) but that t can be misinterpreted. I’ve such a feeling that Simone knows exactly what provokes.

Ellie lured Sam into the store for a slurpy session but they were interrupted. Thank God.

Simone appeared to be drunk and slurring her words Andrew commented on her staggering walk She immediately took offence and objected to his stare. Then her sluured words and disjointed drunken talk isappeared as she launched an attack on him, saying he’d told her that he was only on the show for the money and the newspapers. He denied this and then burst into tears as he ran upstairs, screaming that she is vile, she’s insane, he doesn’t like her…
Oh, dear!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 pm 

Temptation

They go round in circled, repeating the slogans they have invented for themselves:

Simone tells the truth
Andrew thinks she’s the worst (worst what he didn’t say)
Channelle is misunderstood and feeling wistful
Raph supports Channelle
Ellie/Sam are on again/off again
Sue exposes fraud
They are s limited.
It#s tedious.
Channelle is queen of the house and wore Deborah’s beauty queen tiara.

The Shopping Task offered temptation to each H If they resisted, they get a luxury shopping budget. If they don’t, basic rations. Not that the concept of basic means anything any more. BB feeds them takeaways and party food.. Oh, for the days of chickpeas and brown rice = they tried really hard to complete tasks then.

Anyway, they didn’t even try to resist temptation. Channelle was first in and when it turned out that her temptation was a visit from her Nana, she gave in at once. She was a nice old lady – but so proud of Channelle.. She did gently chide her for her language and the sanitary habits, not that it made any difference to Channelle. She stood there with her enhanced sticking out at 90 degrees and her enhanced rear end the same assuring Nana that she only peed in the pool because the toilet was too far away.

Channelle was tearful, Raph was even worse after a video message from his sister. Tom was in a state of collapse after a phone call from Paris (the girl, not the city) Hannah maintained her dignity in the meeting with her sister, but even the iron lady struggled. from his sister. But she did bring back to Deborah that she should stick with Kieran. Simone was barely able to read the letter from her children.
It was all so predictable.

While all this was going on, Sue dispensed wisdom yet again – to Simone who she feels weeps because she feels rejected. She should make more effort to get along with people. Cghannelle, who was eavesdropping on the conversation. Was cut to the quick and denied that she had rejected Simone.

Kieran was pleased that he had Deborah’s sister’s approval and chased her round the kitchen (beware the kitchen units, Debs). This light flirtation was something new for Bg Brother. It was new and fresh and fun, so unlike the worn out sordid dramas of Sam and Ellie. There was actually good natured laughter.

This prompted another of Ellie’s angst ridden dramas because she cannot have the attention taken from her. She wept and would not say why. Sam coaxed and wheedled but she would not confide. In the end, she said she was afraid he was using her (not that old chestnut again). There was nothing for it but to get into bed with her again, this time in his trainers rather than his hairy socks. Let slurping commence.

Sue entertained the HMs by mocking Ellie’s prolonged crying but – she said it lasted five hours. I don’t know if that was an exaggeration but Ellie is capable. Sue said their affair was just a showmance. Interestingly, no one reacted. They didn’t spring to Ellie’s defece, nor did they join in laughing at the great love story. Of course they all know that it’s all faked but feel obliged to go along with the myths of the house. Only Sue will brave public opinion by saying.

Simone, taking Sue’s advice, burst in upon the HMs and said she was sorry for upsetting them and just wanted to be friends with everyone. She got a rapturous welcome because they’d all been talking about her before she came in.

Sue has now decided to shake Channelle’s tree. She buttonholed Raph and and pointed out Channelle’s nsecurity’s to him, her obsession with her image, her fear of being judged. Channelle overheard and blew her top. ‘How dare you judge me>’ she screeched and embarked on another one of her rants. It must have gone on as long as llie’s crying jag because she was still on it at bedtime. Hannah failed to comfort her, Izzy failed to comfort her, Ralph failed.
But xhe did get attention away from all the others in the house – air time was definitely focused on her.

Temptation

They go round in circled, repeating the slogans they have invented for themselves:

Simone tells the truth
Andrew thinks she’s the worst (worst what he didn’t say)
Channelle is misunderstood and feeling wistful
Raph supports Channelle
Ellie/Sam are on again/off again
Sue exposes fraud
They are s limited.
It#s tedious.
Channelle is queen of the house and wore Deborah’s beauty queen tiara.

The Shopping Task offered temptation to each H If they resisted, they get a luxury shopping budget. If they don’t, basic rations. Not that the concept of basic means anything any more. BB feeds them takeaways and party food.. Oh, for the days of chickpeas and brown rice = they tried really hard to complete tasks then.

Anyway, they didn’t even try to resist temptation. Channelle was first in and when it turned out that her temptation was a visit from her Nana, she gave in at once. She was a nice old lady – but so proud of Channelle.. She did gently chide her for her language and the sanitary habits, not that it made any difference to Channelle. She stood there with her enhanced sticking out at 90 degrees and her enhanced rear end the same assuring Nana that she only peed in the pool because the toilet was too far away.

Channelle was tearful, Raph was even worse after a video message from his sister. Tom was in a state of collapse after a phone call from Paris (the girl, not the city) Hannah maintained her dignity in the meeting with her sister, but even the iron lady struggled. from his sister. But she did bring back to Deborah that she should stick with Kieran. Simone was barely able to read the letter from her children.
It was all so predictable.

While all this was going on, Sue dispensed wisdom yet again – to Simone who she feels weeps because she feels rejected. She should make more effort to get along with people. Cghannelle, who was eavesdropping on the conversation. Was cut to the quick and denied that she had rejected Simone.

Kieran was pleased that he had Deborah’s sister’s approval and chased her round the kitchen (beware the kitchen units, Debs). This light flirtation was something new for Bg Brother. It was new and fresh and fun, so unlike the worn out sordid dramas of Sam and Ellie. There was actually good natured laughter.

This prompted another of Ellie’s angst ridden dramas because she cannot have the attention taken from her. She wept and would not say why. Sam coaxed and wheedled but she would not confide. In the end, she said she was afraid he was using her (not that old chestnut again). There was nothing for it but to get into bed with her again, this time in his trainers rather than his hairy socks. Let slurping commence.

Sue entertained the HMs by mocking Ellie’s prolonged crying but – she said it lasted five hours. I don’t know if that was an exaggeration but Ellie is capable. Sue said their affair was just a showmance. Interestingly, no one reacted. They didn’t spring to Ellie’s defece, nor did they join in laughing at the great love story. Of course they all know that it’s all faked but feel obliged to go along with the myths of the house. Only Sue will brave public opinion by saying.

Simone, taking Sue’s advice, burst in upon the HMs and said she was sorry for upsetting them and just wanted to be friends with everyone. She got a rapturous welcome because they’d all been talking about her before she came in.

Sue has now decided to shake Channelle’s tree. She buttonholed Raph and and pointed out Channelle’s nsecurity’s to him, her obsession with her image, her fear of being judged. Channelle overheard and blew her top. ‘How dare you judge me>’ she screeched and embarked on another one of her rants. It must have gone on as long as llie’s crying jag because she was still on it at bedtime. Hannah failed to comfort her, Izzy failed to comfort her, Ralph failed.
But xhe did get attention away from all the others in the house – air time was definitely focused on her.

Will no one rid of us of these turbulent girls?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:51 pm 

Queen FTW!

The Temptation task continued beginning with Deborah. She got a video of her little daughter and cried.

Channelle claimed to be very happy after her visit from Nana and laughed with tShe is resolved not to react when people get on to her.
Note this.

Ellie gave a spectacular performance in the temptation room – she was crying hysterically before she even knew what it was. When she saw that it was her Mum, she let loose with a series of deep throated howls Mum told her to stop her kissing, smoking,and cease swearing. Ellie could not stop crying – anyone would think she’d been in a POW camp for 20 and was being reunited with family at last. She told the others what her Mum had said, laughing, and announced she was of for a smoke. I suppose it is too much to hope that she'll take the rest of her mother's advice.

Isabelle worried about the crying in the tas – she tens to hold ack.
To your credit, Izzie.

Kieran was reunited with his Mum who brought with her a photo of his cat. He laughed and enjoyed seeing his Mum again. Such a natural reaction!

Downstairs, Sue and Simone discussed how much they are disliked in the house. They also fear what will happen when the HMs lose the shoppng task and can’t get what they want. A deep gloom settled over both of them.

Andrew’s temptation was a letter from his gran and sister. He wept and felll to the floor and punched it, but he did resist temptation.
The other HMs viewed him as a hero when they gathered round the bed on which he had thrown himself in despair but he got a few sour looks from those who thought he had made them look bad. He was later glimpsed rocking back and forward and weeping in the toilet to show the suffering he was enduring because of his self.sacrifice.
Channelle looked daggers all: the attention was on him.

Sue was next to be tempted by her dog, Queen, a beautiful elegant Lassie dog who scrabbled toget at her. More tears. More emotional tugging at the heart strings.
Queen was beautiful, polite, obedient and house trained.
She should win the show!

HMs were angry that Sue gave in and let the electric power drain out of the light bulb – for a dog. \That was a good one coining from people who didn’t hesitate to use up the available electricity.Charlotte was angry that Sue gave in because she’d spent all day saying that she wouldn’t. Izzie and Charlotte were irritated that Sue used so much power thus leaving not enough for them to have a temptation. And sure enough, there was only enough power left for one temptation. Isabelle graciously stood aside for Charlotte because she’d been away from home for much longer,

Mandy was there to tempt her daughter. She wasted no time in telling her to speak up more and make her presence felt. She also told Charlotte about something nasty Channelle had said about her.

On exiting the temptation room, Charlotte went directly to Channelle and challenged er about t. In two seconds flat, Channelle was shouting – to no effect. So she insulted Charlotte by saying that her bitch resting face had convinced her that Charlotte didn’t like her – to no effect.
She wouldn’t let Charlotte speak, shouted over her, was contemptuous of her – to no effect. Charlotte was icy cold and stood her ground like an ice carving. Poor Channelle was a bit flummoxed.

the ice queen
In the DR, Andrew modestly said that he couldn’t take the temptation for the sake of the others.

Tom, Kieran and Sam stashed some booze away in anticipation of the basic budget but Raph spotted them and insisted the drink was for everyone. The three were leaderless in the field of impudence without Lotan and looked very uncomfortable. Spiced wine was returned.
Later, Kieran wanted to shake hands to show no hard feelings but Raph wouldn’t take his hand.
Upping his game a bit, I think.

Simone finally admitted to the bottle prank = she had lied, she said, because they had been taking the prank so seriously and was afraid to own up. She was forgiven instantly in the BB way and galloped round and round the living room with relief. Only Hannah showed anger – because she had backed up Simone;S claims of innocence and now felt a fool.

No show is complete without an Ellie and Sam scene. They slurped in the toilet then moved to the bedroom. Sam was having a sleep over. Ellie removed her bra and waved it in the air so that everyone knew. The others were snacking in bed and had to endure the slurping as they ate. Ittle lewd comments followed and suspicious movement under the duvet.

It was a relief to go to the garden where Charlotte and Channelle were trying to patch things up. Since Channelle did her usual gabbling and talking over Charlotte I don’t think it was a very successful Armistice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:29 am 

The Hunt

The big event of he evening was a task called TheHunt which will decide who goes up for eviction. Whatever happened to straightforward nominations? BB provided an atmospheric setting for the task – a lonely secluded forest glade at night, low lying mist on the ground and a big yellow moon in the sky. HMs could be targeted (up for eviction) if a box they unwrapped said ‘targeted’ on the side. Clever that, eh? Each HM had three lives to lose before being nominated. When they had finished unwrapping the box they could then pass their own box to unwrap So, for example, Simone gave her parcel to Charlotte who in turn gave hers to Channelle who passed hers to Sue and so on. Channelle was given a parcel several times and u So was Simone. It was fearfully complicated and time consuming = how I longed for a good old face to face session of nominations.sed up three lives and is therefore up for eviction.

Later, Sue put up a vigorous defence of giving into the Queen temptation yesterday when Charlotte explained that it was her selfishness about this which had prompted her to pass a parcel to her.

The second part of the Hunt had HMs being read tweets from viewers and having to guess who was being discussed in them.
Again! Sue and Simone were mentioned often. This time Simone lost three lives and s up for eviction.

Later Sue and Simone discussed Andrew’s treachery as he was instrumental in Simone’s nomination. Since he didn’t write the tweets I don’t follow their logic but could see they felt betrayed. They agreed Andrew is poison as he has drifted away from them to the Old Guard Simone was particularly vindictive about this. But I do think Sue led her on.
As predicted, the Second Chancers are turning on one another.

In the DR, Andrew was incensed. He felt his good name was being tarnished by Simone and although he likes Sue, he finds her long intellectual conversations emotionally draining.

Sue and Simone discussed Andrew’s treachery with the others.. Simone claimed to have daily conversations with Andrew on the outside in which he confided he was skint. Not that she would tell anything he said to anyone else. She even said that she would go before him to ensure he got the money.

Andrew was told of Simone’s allegations and vehemently denied them all. Simone roared with laughter, threw herself howling on the sofa and the floor (I’m not sure that girl is quite right in the head_ Whenever he challenged her she would repeat ‘Ok, thank you’ as she did the night she quarrelled with Channelle. Andrew, provoked beyond endurance, swore and ran off to the DR bemoaning his tarnished character again it seems to mean everything to him that people believe he is in the house for the experience and not the money.

Isabelle, in a rare genuine show of feeling (I think) defended Andrew and was appalled at Simone exposing his poverty like that. She was as magnificent as she was the night she took Lotan down. Simone thanked her very much.

I am sorry I ever mocked Izzy’s orange tan because the girl has merit after all

Sue cornered Simone and talked of their mystical bond and sticking together the house is evil, she said. Simone seems to worship every word she says,

Hannah and Deborah gave Simone advice too, good advice about choosing her words more carefully and standing on her own two feet. But she didn’t listen – she’s too much under Sue’s spell.

Of course Sam and Ellie had a romp in bed. He has returned to wearing his ghastly hairy socks again and she has escalated the filthiness of her doube entendres.

Tedious.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am 

It’s complicated

Channelle awoke the house this morning with 100 level decibel caterwauling. How she has remained unmurdered I’ll never know.

Sue and Simone discussed the Hunt – doesn’t worry Sue because nothing they can do bothers her and anyway, she’d rather be a river than a stagnant pond. Not to be outdone, Simone would prefer to be the sea/
So there!

Andrew is still very angry with Simone who hasn’t stopped lying since she came into the house.

The Hunt 11 – back to the eerie woodland glade.
Each HM has a concealed button to press which will save another HM when his/her name is called. This button is anonymous and can only be used once. Some interesting things came out of it. Isabelle saved Raph but he saved Sue of all people, Ellie was saved by Sam but she dd not save him. How odd.

Poor Isabelle, the last bastion of decency in there, was saved by no one. Likewise Sam. This being BB, the results were announced and also the names of the anonymous voters/ Well, I is BB.

Sam and Isaelle had to remain in the glade and decide between themselves who was to face eviction tomorrow night. Isabelle volunteered and Sam didn’t even pretend to argue about it. ‘Thanks,’ was all he said.
I hate his manners as much as his socks!

Again, this being Big Brother, the decision making was broadcast into the house. There was unanimous shock that Sam took his gift of safety so casually, without a second thought. Ellie was not impressed and wondered what he would have done it she had been his competitor instead of Isabelle. She gave him a displeased lecture while Simone needled him mercilessly.Sam looked shifty and graceless.

Of course the HMs spent the evening discussing all that had happened. Channelle and the sisters couldn’t believe that Ralph ha saved Sue. Isabelle was stunned by HMs’ reaction to Sam, especially Andrew’s who now adores and respects her.
A word about little orange Isabelle who stood up to mighty Lotan, defended Andrew out of a sense of decency, and who nearly cried when BB gave her a prize of a box of tanning products as a prize -;Nobody has ever given me anything like this before,’ she said, totally ignoring that the orange container was a joke at her expense.
I get the feeling that no one has ever given much to Isabelle. And then she had to return to the house tonight knowing that none of her ;friends’ had voted for her. Ralph did try to explain that just because no one voted for her didn’t mean that she didn’t have friends.
Ralph, why did you vote for gobby Sue?

The next part of the Hunt was nearly as bas as the last part. Channelle, Isabelle and Simone were sent back to the glade where some named padlocked wooden chests awaited them. They had to find the keys and the first chest with three keys would mean that the HM named would be put up for eviction. They had to discuss and agree where the three keys would go and from the start Channelle pushed for Sue. As she usually does, she got her way in spite of a feeble protest from Simone. Feeble because the possibility of Sue being evicted meant one less competitor for the £15,000? Channelle commented that Sue had said some nasty things about her weight. On Channelle’s return to the house, Sue forcefully denied this which drove Channelle into shouting=down mode. Again.

Ellie seemed to have recovered from her disapproval of Sam and went nto the cupboard for yet another storeroom slurp.
He told BB that she hadn’t saved Sam because she wasn’t the type to drop her girlfriends for a man (she saved Channelle).
Yes, well, if she said it it must be true, mustn’t it?

Sione declared that there was no one in the house strong enough to crack her. Andrew, still suffering from a sense of burning injustice, brought up ythe subject of lying again. Yet another row ensued. You’d think he’d have learned by now that that arguing with Simone is like trying to pin a jelly to the wall.

Channelle tried to entice Ralph into a joint targeting of Simone.
Noms talk?
The HMs played Truth or Dare again.
Raph had to give Channele a lap dance. He managed something but was unenthusiastic.
Then Simone had to give Sue a lapdance – she was a whirling sexy dervish in its performance.
Raph’s turn again = Channelle wanted him to give Andrew a lapdance which he refused to do, giving Andrew great offence,
But of course Raph explained that it wouldn’t have been far to Andrew given his feelings for Raph and would have tarnished their friendship.
He has an answer for everything!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 pm 

If You Go Down In The Woods Today

In spite of its being eviction night, it wasn’t a very interesting evening.
There was a shock eviction – when nominated HMs were sent to the woods, one of them, Simone, was snatched away and never seen again until her interview.

In the DR, Ellie admitted she was too needy when it came to Sam…
Ellie, nobody cares.

Sue and Simone had a good laugh about how thick Sam is. He proved them right when he got into bed with Ellie and pretended it was a car. H4 tried to show how he would kiss a girl who was half way out. This was Ellie’s idea of training him to be a better date,
He seemed more interested in driving the imaginary car.

The rest of the evening up to the eviction was a snippet of conversation here, another there.

Once Simone was gone, Channelle, Izzy and Sue were left to face eviction. There was never any doubt who was going but BB put them through it anyway. Izzy was saved immediately because she got the least votes to evict from the public. Channelle and Sue had to sit on tree stumps wile one by one the HMs had to come and stand behind the one they wsnted to save. One by one they did just that and stood behind Channelle. Only Charlotte stood out by backing Sue.

Simone#s interview was extraordinary. She had been isolated and the target of hostile behaviour from the others, she felt. Then she launched into an explanation of her own behaviour. She just wanted to have fun, she said. As a child she’d witnessed drug addiction and domestic violence. Gt into trouble and prison herself, reformed and then recently had lost her young brother. Then the dam burst and she wept it all out,
That was real/ Sue’s interview was uninteresting – she had known she would go because the ouse had banded against the newcomers, as always happens.

The aftermath was interesting. Andrew was genuinely glad that Simone had gone.. Channelle has to rethink her plan now that she knows Izzy got least vote to evict from the public. Raph’s plan whatever it was is scuppered too because Isabelle has stayed and Sue as gone. And Ellie is stuck with thick Sam, diving his dream car over the snowy mounds of duvet.
Only in BB.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 pm 

All About Me

The day began with a bedtime romp from Sam and Ellie.
I was surprised to see how clean his underpants were.

When asked in the DR who the £15,000 prize money means the mot to, Sue replied ‘all of us’’ Thern she proceeded to take her rivals’ characters apart. Sam is dense as she has pointed out before, and Andrew is desperate to be in with the in\crowd – if he sat in the grass he’d turn green, she said.
I think she meant that he takes on the characteristics of the people around him. She has a point – with the in-crowd he’s noisy, camp, and swears a lot. He’s quite different wth Charlotte.

Channelle treated everyone to another of her musical creations. ‘It’s all about me!’ she belted out.
They think she’s joking.

Ellie spoke of sex on the tolet; Izzy of tampons and Kieran and then her disgusting (her words) vaginal problems. A nurse told her it was the worst she had ever seen.
Oh, Izzie – just when I had begun speaking well of you, you sink to the level of Ellie and Channelle.

The task tonight was yet another personality game. The HMs had to vote for the HM most aligned to a given personality trait. That HM then had to make a ‘How to…’ video. For example, the most popular HM had to make a How To Be Popular’ video. Ellie was the Chosen One and explained that the secret of her popularity was snuggling with the guys.
As you’d expect.

The only interesting thing arising from this task was Sue’s nomination of Tom as most manipulative. She called him out and claimed that he acted stupidbut was actually manipulative. He claimed not to know that big word but it was clear that he did. Charlotte and Channelle agreed with her. So do I. There was a big row over that – it’s never wise to expose your enemy.

And it’s not as if Tom is the only one pretending to be dat. Raph’s geography quiz was ludicrous as they all opted for countries to be the capital of Sweden – Switzernad and Germany were favourites.
At least Andrew knew the capital of Scotland.

Sam and Tom built a fort from furniture and bedding. Ellie, attracted by a duvet and Sam’s proximity to it, climbed in.

In the DR later, Ellie explained thta Sam had not understood that word manipulative – but took about three attempts to pronounce it
Who is she kidding?

After the eviction of Sue, Hannah and Deborah pronounced Sue a godsend for teaching them how to be strong.

Raph, Channelle and Hannah and Deborah swore a little pact to stand by one another. Andrew was very miffed that he was not included.

Now is the time for choosing agets for nomination:
Channelle has suddenly decided that she is unconvinced by Sam and Ellie’s showmance,
Charlotte has told Andrew that Channelle doesn’t really care about anyone else.
Andrew ranted about how down Hannah was after the eviction. And is bringing the house down.
Charlotte opined that Raph is not really friends with Channelle.

I’m glad someone has noticed that The question is, what will Charlotte do with this knowledge?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 pm 

Prankster

In the DR, Charlotte made it very clear that she would not want to continue aquaintanceship with most of the HMs when the show is over, especially Channelle and her need to be the centre of attention at all times

That girl has good taste.

Kieran was trying to read the health and safety instructions for the new toaster but Hannah sang over him in that earsplitting way of hers.

The other earsplitter, Channells, belted out a song that she had composed herself for Sam and Ellie.
Dear God, what is this vogue for klaxon singing in the house?

Raph’s attempt at talking politics was drowned out.

It was established by romantic Sam that Ellie has smelly feet. She went on to say that she could never chat on a sex line (that must qualify as the non sequitur of the year but sex is never far from Ellie’s mind) but the gave it a try, looking meaningfully at Sam.

BB gave Andrew a task – to be a super diva and engage in tantrums and conflicts. He threw himself into this task with gusto, picking quarrels and storming about, throwing HMs’ belongings about the house. HMs looked a little tunned. I say little because his behaviour was not far off how he usually is.
Channelle was given the same task. She dutifully threw tantrums, screamed, shouted, sang and danced wildly, even grappled on the floor with Hannah.
Finally, BB announced that the task was over. It had all backfired rather because the storm of temperament is something the HMs have all grown accustomed to.
Channelle and Andrew won a pamper session for themselves and friends and so Ralph and Isabelle were included too.
Raph gave Andrew a neck message. Within seconds Channelle was cackling that Andrew had an erection which caused Raph to back away instantly.

It was a night for erections. Ellie and Sam were slurping in the storeroom and talk, between slurps, turned to the miracle of nautre.

Charlotte asked HMs what was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to them. Sam’s was when he leaned in for a kiss with his date and his face landed in her dinner.
I can see that happening to Sam.

BB had yet another psychological test up its sleeve:Which HM am I?’ One Hm had to describe another HM and the others had to guess who it was.
Bound to cause trouble and it did Hannah chose to describe Charotte and said that she had started off very quiet and had become more vocal, not always in the nicest way.. Andrew took umbrage on Charlotte’s behalf. Quarrel 1.
Quarrel 2 was started by Channelle when she described Ellie as a shadow and a follower where men were concerned. Sam dismissed this later but Elle was not to be comforted.

Charlotte and Hannah talked their problem over. Channelle tried to explain herself to Ellie. Ellie treated her to a crying jag saying she was always second best and has no worth on her own. Not to be outdone, Channelle wept too and said that she used to be the same, letting people change her.
It was all very messy, similar to teenage girls’ fallings out, and so faked.
Ellie paid no mind to Channelle’s sage comments and fell to slurping with Sam in the storeroom, then the pool, then underwater, with a commentary on erections.

In Rose Cottage, Raph and Charlotte put garlic in Hannah’s pillow, giggling like little girls.
Raph went to the DR and explained to BB that his mischievous side was coming out and that there was no malice in it.
He reminded me of a story about Frank Sinatra who bought a very expensive painting of a horse and then had a plaque made saying ‘A Horse’ to put on the wall beside it. You know, in case nobody knew.

A HORSE

Hannah was not amused by the garlic stunt. She went round the house demanding to know who had done it. Eventually, she discovered the guilty party was Raph, who was instantly ashamed and apologetic.
‘I am taking this serious,’ she said,
Raph will never make a humorous prankster.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:13 am 

All For One and One For All

HMs were divided into two teams to do battle for £20,000 out of the prize fund. When a klaxon was sounded the first person to press their buzzer won some money for their team. There will also be team games with money prizes. Unbeknownst to HMs, in three days time, someone will have the opportunity to take all the money won by his team

Kieran wasn’t happy that each team had to bunk up with team mates as this meant he had to shift from Thorn Cottage to Rose. He mumped about the bed he was given and dragged a sun lounger mattress to put on top of it. BB told him that he couldn’t do that, nor could he sleep on it outside, or sleep in the living room. Only the threat of having money deducted from his team’s winning brought him to heel.
But what was the problem with the Rose Cottage bed? None that I could see.

Raph won the first money of the evening for reahing his buzzer first. £100 earned.

The first game was between Hannah and Tom. Each was given a dozen of BB’s famous evil smelling century eggs to eat. There were long lingering shots of the competitors vomiting and even longer ones of the other HMs throwing up in sympathy. It was truly horrible to watch. However, Hannah won £2,000 for her team so I suppose she’ll think it worth it.

In the DR, Tom complained in graphic terms about the taste of the eggs and thern inexplicably was inspired to compare himself to David of David and Goliath fame.
ER, Tom, … David won his contest surely.
He was also inspired to define the teams as ‘One for all and all for one’. Wait till the three are sae up, Tom, and we’ll see if anyone is one for all.

Andrew and Raph were the next contestants in a game called ‘Time is Money.’ They stood at their buzzers and BB read out a sum of money which they could claim by pressing the buzzer and ending the game. The game could also be ended by BB at any time. The prize money went up and up, to over £3,000 and still neither of them pressed the buzzer. So BB set of his klaxon and either of them won anything – that was because of their greed, BB said.

Ellie won £750 for reaching her buzzer first and there were other smaller wins.

Hannah, still suffering from the effects of eggs and vomiting, was overcome by homesickness and a desire to see her Mum. Deborah consoled her with the thought that they were a living example of their mother’s teachings reaching the whole country.

In the DR, Izzy was offered a phone call from er sister at a cost of £150. She took it – after all, she was the only HM not to get a Temptation because he light bulb ran out.

Channelle had no such excuse. She was offered a sleepover with her boyfriend Jack at a cost of £400; She didn’t even pretend to hesitate but took the chance in a flash. They had their own private room in the house and Channelle filled it with squawks and squeaks of joy. Jack filled her in on which HMs to watch out for (Andrew and Charlotte) and then she invited him to come and talk to her while she had a poo. The necessities completed, they fell into bed and commenced slurping. A bit more than that if her comments were anything to go by.
She really is disgusting.

In the meantime, Ellie was thunderstruck to hear Ellie and Sam discussing meeting up after the show. In the DR, she tearfully explained that all the girls made her eel like ‘s..t; because they were better than her. And when men looked at them she saw the look that she never gets. As for Sam and Izzy, it was déjà vu.
As she told Sam later, it was a replay of her holiday in Magaluf last year. Sam just wished she would tell him whether she liked him or not. She said she didn’t want to like him.
She really is a tedious girl.

Raph seems to be upping his game. Last night it was the garlic prank he played on Hannah; tonight he gave way to an itsy bitsy tear because he was missing his bedmate Channelle who he loves so much. He was soon being consoled by the others.
They don’t seem to have realised that he wouldn’t give Channelle the time of day outside the house.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:59 pm 

Born Again Virgin

Throughout the evening sums of money were won by reaching for the buzzer first. I won’t bother enumerating them all as money came ut as soon as it went in/

The public was treated to some more slurping from Jack and Channelle in the private boudoir. They also discussed Andrew and his malign intent, in between Channelle demanding to know whowas the funniest, the prettiest girl in the house. It was no surprise that Jack said she was; also no surprise that her squeals of pleasure when he gave the right answer nearly brought the ceiling dowm.

In the DR Channelle said she felt like a drty stopout but had a fantastic night. She did say that she slept better with Raph though because he doesn’t snore like Jack does.

In the DR also, Raph claimed to be still missing Channelle.

When Channelle retuned to the house, the other HMs wanted all the gory detais of her night with Jack. She was surprisingly coy about it. I guess her partners are off limits for her dirty talk but she did confide that she hadn’t had a shower or a bath – keeping souvenirs of Jack.
She really is disgusting.

She alsot told what Jack had said about being wary of Charlotte and Andrew who are trying to destroy her character.
Oh, the irony.

The next game in the Steal was the waxing game. A male HM had to sacrifice his body hair to win £3,000 for his team. It was no easy task as Andrew screamed all the way through his intimate parts being waxed and the hair removed.
I could have done without lingering shots of his bare backside and dangly bits.Yesterday it was projectile vomiting and Channelle slurping with Jack. Today – THIS.

In the DR, Raph was tempted by BB with a visit from a BB legend who would give him advice. He paid £150 from the fund to see her. She arrived without her duvet – I hardly recognised her without it + and told him to watch out for Andrew and to keep on pranking.
£150? She saw him coming!

I wish I could have got a screen shot of Channelle and Elie discussing Jack. Channelle released a few details of their night together – Ellie’s face was spit into a moronic grin, totally vacant except for her prurient imaginings.

The next stage of the game was eliminating the opposition. For the sum of £5, 500, each team had to eliminate one member of the opposite team Those chosen - Raph and Kieran- may not participate in the game and longer and may not share in the money. Which is pointless because tomorrow is the day that one HM will be offered the money won so long as he/she evicts another HM.

BB has tempted Ellie and Sam with a night in the secret boudoir at a cost of £400. They take it of course but Ellie was smitten by nerves. She insisted on pretending it was a first date and treating poor old Sam to an account of her anxieties. AGAIN. She’s going to keep her guard up – she hasn’t forgotten Magaluf!
Her nerves were visible, poor blushing thing – a born again virgin! But daft Sam seems to believe her. They slurped a little and then went quietly to sleep.

An Innocent Flower

Charlotte says Sam is young and dumb. She’s right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 am 

Tainted

Rather a dull evening tonight but with superlative comedy from Sam He and Ellie awoke in the BB brother – sorry, I meant boudoir – and scoffed a full English breakfast. There doesn’t seem to have been any real activity last night but the couple made up for that in the DR by describing deeper and deeper kissing and tonguing. Yeuch!

Channelle was at the singing again with Izzy joining in.
Think of the mating call of tomcats under a bright moon.
Channelle wanted details of Ellie’s night of passion but screamed over the top of what she was trying to say.

In the DR, Izzy said that no one in the house openly admitted to wanting the prize money but that it was always at the back of people’s minds. She herself is resistant to thinking that way.. So she says.

Downstairs, Hannah hypothesised about what would happen during the next phase of the StealGame. What f, what if, what if, she queried and prophesised like a Delphic Oracle. Why, I could almost believe that she was prompted.

Andrew danced for Hannah. It resembled Kung Fu Fighting with hair tossing.

In the DR, Andrew cringed at the desperation for money of some of the HMs. This greed makes him feel uncomfortable. He himself is not motivated by money he’d have tried a lot harder to get it if he was.

So both Izzy and Andrew declared a lack if interest in the prize money.

Watch this space.

The Gold team won most money and so they are the ones who will participate in the Steal, The total money stands at £19,000. and another HM must be evicted by the winner who must be the one who presses his buzzer
After BB’s countdown.

Andrew won and promptly evicted Sam, thus winning the £19,000 plus the £15,000 which goes to the last Second Chance HM.
Andrew will stay till the final and Sam will stay to the eviction on Friday.

So much for not being motivated by money, Andrew,

And Isabelle refused point blank to go for her buzzer and rather showed you up. As did Sam/

Andrew tried to justify himself to the others by saying that he played strategically but with guilt in his heart. I don’t think anyone was that bothered – the £15,000 was lost to them anyway and Sam is not that popular/

Sa and Ellie discussed the game several times, with Ellie assuring him that she could never have buzzed or evicted Sam/. It took the whole evening for it to sink into Sam’s mind that he is leaving on Friday. He called himself stupid and thick for not buzzing. It was hard to disagree with him.

So why didn’t he buzz? On the instructions of BB? Because the whole thing felt set =up to me.
In the DR, he said thinking wasn’t his best trait.
Do we believe that? Yes, he’s a bit slow but no he couldn’t have failed to realise the repercussions of not buzzing.

Raph had a little chat with Andrew, telling him that Josie had told him that Andrew said…
Of course Andrew denied it but he was too full of his £34,000 wndfall to care much was Raph said.

The HMs played a game of spin the bottle – the usual juvenile stuff. But when Izzy was asked who she would marry, snog, or avoid among the men in the house, she said she’s snog Sam and marry Kieran. This sparked a fit of jealous pique in Ellie and demands for reassurance.
The girl is a pain in the neck.

The final words go to Raph. In the DR he indulged in a liittle headshaking over Andrew, in whom he is deeply disappointed. He should not have gone for the money. But tainted money and Andrew is going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.
Oh, Raph, you have no idea what the life of the poor is like.
Never mind, Andrew – enjoy your win!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 am 

Three Queens

The house was roused this morning by Channelle singing to them – you know, sounding brass and all that…

Sam and Ellie continued discussing yesterday’s Steal. Sam has decided that he is proud of himself and that his parents will be too. Ellie coyly declared that she would have given Sam half the money if she had won – easy said when she didn’t even buzz.
They slurped.

Nominations proved to be contentious. Channelle gathered most nominations by a country mile. In the end, Channelle, Ellie, Hannah, Tom and Keran are up for eviction, a double,. I allowed myself a bref moment of joy at the possibility of both Channelle and Ellie going.

BB gave them all a chance to show their true colours by giving the nominated HMs tee shirts with comments made about them by the other HMs. Channelle became aggressive when she saw h/ She stood accused of being lazy and dirty in her habits, of attention seeking behaviour… oh, she wasn’t happy. Of course she shouted at the top of her voice about two faced HMs who were nice to her face and nasty in the DR – and she has never said a bad word about anyone! She paced the floor and screamed and shouted – the HMs were visibly in pain with the sheer volume of noise coming out of her big mouth as she paced the floor kicking cushions all over the place.

Hannah didn’t care for her tee shirt either – comments accused her of only being after the money. Hannah being Hannah she didn’t scream and shout ut adopted an aggressibe questioning technique to make the ohers confess that that wanted the money too.

Ellie decided to confess to Channelle that she had nominated her for calling her a shadow. There followed one of their disjointed, fragmented talking- over= one -another conversations which only ended when Ellie wept and wanted to know if Channelle would still be her friend. Her seeming vulnerability always stops Channelle in her tracks as Ellie well knows. She was looking for a fight there and the chance to be the victim.

Andrew was very morose in the bedroom –this house is full of snakes and complications, he said.
Channelle fell out with him and started screaming and shouting again. She could be heard all over he house. But he wasn’t in the mood to mollify. Perhaps the £34,000 gave him courage. At any rate he shouted back and so Raph got involved. Andrew was at fever pitch by this time, yelling and swearing. So |Channelle, suddenly realising she was being out-queened told him to calm down.
The nerve of her to tell someone else to be calm! Then Hannah joined in. With all that shouting I could not catch it all but Andrew had a go at Hannah’s religion and Hannah said that he wasn’t godworthy and something else to which he replied ‘I am not discrimiaational|!’ and ‘Stop pointing at me!’
Did he make a racist remark? Or an anti-religion remark? Well, whatever it was he said ended up on the cutting room floor.

Izzy was priceless in amongst this – she just sat quietly filing her nails.

Then Hannah shouted Halleluja and she and Deborah, joined by Channelle, joined in singing the peace love and harmony song. Andrew was outgunned at last. He began throwing his belongings into black binbags and insisted he would not have his character tarnished.

He looked rather pathetic lugging his stuff upstairs to the diary room where he wept with frustration and rage and homesickness and the need to go home.

Downstairs Hannah laughed and said his behaviour was all for the cameras. |He wanted to look like a victim. He’d be back.

And sure enough, after spending some time with BB, a bedraggled Andrew lugged his bun bags downstairs and rejoined his HMs.

I rather thought that he had outgunned Channelle. As had Ellie. Three drama queens. It doesn’t get much better than that in BB land.

So, eviction tomorrow night. I’d like Channelle and Ellie to go but it isn’t likely they’l both go. Channelle and Hannah would be good.

Three Queens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:17 am 

A Matter of Adjustment

I write tonight in a spirit of glee and gloat – Channelle and Ellie are out. We have heard the last of both the screaming harridan and the gabbling slurper. Cajou Callay!

Since there were three evictions to be processed tonight there wasn’t much house action, apart from Channelle’s birthday celebrations. Or as she put it ‘my f******’ birthday.
BB ordered HMs not to acknowledge her special day and accordingly they talked of their own best birthdays and plans for future birthdays – anything but her birthday.
This drove her to the DR to vent a foul mouthed tirade of fury about her day and things being not about her. The magnificence of the rant was somewhat spoiled by her exit downstairs when she could barely negotiate the stairs because of her ridiculous surgically enhanced behind. However all was sunshine again when she discovered the surprise party awaiting her.
All the HMs donned Channelle masks and cheered. The highlight of the party was lap dances from all the boys just for her. It was interesting to watch that – Sam tried to shove her hand down his jeans, Kieran threw her to the floor and got up to no good, even Raph removed his shirt and teased her. Now, after all her sex talk and discussion of body parts, you’d think she’d be having a great time. But she looked distinctly uncomfortable.
There you go, Channelle – look like a tart, talk like a tart and don’t be surprised if you get treated like one.

For the eviction, the wore a black lacy outfit the top of which was non existent, She kept trying to draw the edges together over her chest or else placed a hand across to hide what the top was designed to reveal.
Talk about mixed signals!

Raph has obviously taken Josie’s advice to up his game and so led some naughty HMs to escape the house hrough the fire escape. Most HMs stsyed where they were – Raph has no discernible leadershp skills - and they were immediately turned back by security.
He’ll have to do better than that!

Sam left the house first. Emma ended up answering her own questions as he was so slow on he uptake and so utterly inarticulate.

Come the main eviction, Channelle polled the most votes which must be a massive blow to her ego. The Great British Public got her out the first chance they got.
Her interview with Emma was remarkable for her trying to conceal her nearly naked bosom by adjusting the straps of her topwhile she answered not very interesting questions in her shrill harsh voice.

Ellie’s was the next eviction. Her northern accent seemed much stronger and she gabbled her answers. She was barely comprehensible for the whole interview.

That should have been the end, but BB had another trick up his sleeve. The HMs have to get rid of 2 more HMs in a face to face eviction. Of course they will not know that those selected will not really be evicted but will be concealed in a secret attic where they will view the other HMs and then choose 2 for eviction.

I don’t like this – in the final week, the public should decide who goes.
Oh, well, never mind – Channelle and Ellie are gone so we are spared them at least.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284  Next