Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:22 pm 

In case you find some extra time in the day (and please let me know where you found it, I could do with some), I've been pointed in the direction of this.

Best described as online stories, some in a more choose your own adventure-style. You have to register to get much out of it, but some of the sf and fantasy ideas are interesting. For example 2008: Whig Odyssey, which is a UK where the vote is limited (only ten voters in Enfield!?) and Michael Portillo just won a seat in parliament...

Post subject: Protagonize
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 pm 

Played with this for a little while, but have now cannibalized my bits and pieces out of it and am going to use these for another fantasy novel. It was an interesting exercise, for sure, but I could have spent masses of time on the site easily enough.

Considered writing a book on there directly, which I'd then make available in full to the public (the way I did Vision a few years ago). This has been a really demanding year, though, and I just don't have time to write books that aren't going to my publishers. Being signed with 8 pubs (and more in the works, God help me) is like having a bunch of open maws in need of constant feeding, LOL!

Still, I'd recommend Protagonize to anyone to post and sample. It's quite a bit of fun, and a good comparison with other writers.

Cheers,
ND
www.ndhansen-hill.com