Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 pm 

CHIMERAWORLD #6 - OPEN FOR SUBMISSION
NEW WORLD DISORDER

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, DETENTION CAMPS FOR DISSIDENTS, RFID CHIP GLOBAL TYRANNY, FALSE FLAG TERRORISM, BIOCHEMICAL ATTACK, MARTIAL LAW ON OUR STREETS, TOTAL SURVEILLANCE STATE, THE SUPRESSION OF KNOWLEDGE IS POWER . . . following a mass awakening, the Global Elite are annihilated.

For Chimeraworld #6, I want stories depicting THE WORLD AFTER THE COMING REVOLUTION, as mankind returns to a life stripped of Capitalism and Mass Media Propaganda. Is this a worse or a better world, without the Google-fuelled glare of the bankers dictating every move you make? I want insane stories about a travelling life, a journey through real freedom. I want uncensored stories about chaos, uncertainty and anarchy. I want enlightening stories about how the world deals with no money, no banks and no business loans.

I want your story of how yourself and your family get by once everything you know about Modern Society has been eradicated, when the Global Elite's power grab has been exposed and has failed in spectacular fashion. I want stories about life after global brain-washing, stories of life filled with compassion and promise that one day we'll be embraced by the wider society of our galaxy. What was your part in the revolution and how you made a difference to the new world disorder?

I want Chimeraworld #6 to be a testament to the awakening of mankind, stories about immersion in the galactic melting pot – hardcore experimentation, dimensional travel, body-swapping with alien races, DNA bartering, galactic superheroes, real cultural exchange. Everything is permitted. Nothing is a crime. Surrealism is your saviour.

Chimeraworld #6 (new world disorder) will be published by Chimericana Books, late 2009 in American format 6" by 9" trade paperback. Word count: 2,000–4,000 words, strict. Payment: £10.00UK (approx $20.00US). Esubs: only to m.i.k.e.@m.i.k.e.philbin.com (remove the dots in m.i.k.e.s). Format: Rich Text Format only. Font: Times Roman, 12 point, single space. Add postal address, email and word count to first page. Add 50–100 word bio after THE END.

NEW MORALITY, NEW BELIEF SYSTEMS, NEW FAMILY, NEW SOCIAL LIFE, NO MORE WARS, CREATIVITY IS KING, LIBERATION FROM THE DAILY GRIND, COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT STOMPING COMBAT BOOT AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Mike Philbin, editor for Chimericana Books

Last edited by Mike Philbin on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:29 pm 

Closing deadline?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 pm 

once I've accepted enough submissions for my shortlist folder, I'll start to whittle it down to the final 23

no deadline but this should fill fast.

Post subject: three spaces remain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 am 

the reaction to these New World Disorder guidelines has been wonderful, and writers are finally starting to understand what a Global Economy means for the 'worthless eaters' of Eugeniconomics.

three spaces remain in this year's issue.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 pm 

3 spaces...looks like I'm too late for this year. Maybe next time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm 

not necessarily

:)

Dan McNeil wrote:
3 spaces...looks like I'm too late for this year...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm 

OK MIke - give me a deadline, and I'll tell you if I can make it.

Mike Philbin wrote:

Quote:
not necessarily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 pm 

Chimeraworld #6 is now available from Chimericana Books - contains stories by Andrew Hook and Paul Pinn... et al...

Here's the official Press Release.
http://www.prlog.org/10373755-chimerawo ... books.html