Books Received - An Update
Listed below are the books received for review since the last update, which was on 14 March 2017.
There are twelve new titles and four of them have been written or edited by women, taking our totals for the year so far to forty nine books received, sixteen of them with a female by-line (33%).
The corresponding figures for the magazine are twenty eight titles reviewed and seven of them either written or edited by women (25%).
Standard Disclaimer: As ever, people are welcome to query me regarding the possibility of a review by writing to email@example.com with the usual caveat that an expression of interest does not guarantee if or when a review will be done.
- Stephen King & Richard Chizmar - Gwendy's Button Box - Cemetery Dance Publications hc (ARC)
- Christopher Golden - Ararat - Headline pb
- Edited by David J. Howe - Terror Tales from the Weekend - Telos pb (mobi)
- Darren Speegle - The Third Twin: A Dark Psychological Thriller - Crystal Lake Publishing pb (PDF)
- Daniel Mills - Moriah - ChiZine Publications pb (mobi)
- Sam Stone - Cthulhu and Other Monsters - Telos pb (mobi)
- Freda Warrington - Nights of Blood Wine - Telos pb (mobi)
- Paul Lewis - Small Ghosts - Telos pb (mobi)
- Elizabeth Walter - The Spirit of the Place And Other Strange Tales: The Complete Short Stories of Elizabeth Walter - Shadow Publishing pb (PDF)
- Anna Tambour - Smoke Paper Mirrors - Infinity Plus pb (mobi)
- Mike Chinn - Radix Omnium Malum and Other Incursions - Parallel Universe Publications pb (mobi)
- Edited by Paul Finch - Terror Tales of Cornwall - Telos pb (mobi)
Section items by date: